Men's Eyebrow Waxing Salons In Bkk. Where?

Steele404

Hey guys and girls.

I'm looking for a salon that does eyebrow for men in Bangkok. Price is not the question. I would prefer a high-end salon that is clean and professional (not like what I heard that those Kao Sarn salons reuses their wax)

:o

Particular for me it's a must-do

I got really thick messy eyebrows from my father.

In the beginning I was skeptical about men waxing eyebrows. But so far I've been getting compliments from the chicks ever since first did my waxjob.

Edited by Steele404

Particular for me it's a must-do

I got really thick messy eyebrows from my father.

In the beginning I was skeptical about men waxing eyebrows. But so far I've been getting compliments from the chicks ever since first did my waxjob.

Cutey and Beauty in Silom does that.

Someone else in a different thread suggested Cutey n Beauty, so I tried that.

Went there on Friday afternoon, it's in at Taniya complex 3rd floor. Service sucked, 200 baht for an eyebrow wax which they did poorly. I had to constantly guide them on where to wax, or what to do next. Seemed like the only guy who knew how to do eyebrow waxing doesnt know much.

The waxed they used were cold waxes, strips applied with cloth. Did'nt worked as good as those warm/hot waxes.

Anyways, my eyebrows were ill proportioned, so I went elsewhere to fix it.

btw, just a side-note: those guys at cutey n beauty are crap looking guys, not that i'm gay.

those guys at cutey n beauty are crap looking guys, not that i'm gay.

:o:D:D

I think you may have been in the closet to long :D

• 5 months later...
Hey guys and girls.

I'm looking for a salon that does eyebrow for men in Bangkok. Price is not the question. I would prefer a high-end salon that is clean and professional (not like what I heard that those Kao Sarn salons reuses their wax)

:o

Another good place is Anastasia at CentralWorld. (3rd floor if I'm not mistaken.) The place is high-end, very clean and quite professional. An eyebrow waxing session costs about 800 baht. All they do is eyebrow waxing and nothing else. Majority of their clients are, as you can guess, females, but they also have quite a number of men of clients too. The bad part about this place (other than the steep price) is that they don't take walk-in. The place regularly gets booked up 3-4 weeks forward, so advanced reseravtion is a must.