Best Place To Get Rubbers?

bograt

Since it has been a while is there any new places to get cheap and good rubbers.  & Where is the best place in Bangkok to buy Condoms?

Boots Pharmacies are the best place to buy them......you can buy western sizes

Cheap ones may end up being the Thai ones which are way too small....

Luckily i dont need to waer them anymore. Gf on the pill. But when i first came to Thailand i brought some with me. But when i i was nearly out i went to buy somemore. I was surprised that they were too small. When i put one on i thought i'd stop the circulation. I'm not saying i'm huge. But come on. How can any decent hung farang actually wear them without splitting them? Or doing some long term damage?

Big C and  Lotus have the big box, 40 plus for the same price as 5 at 7/11

Is that true....? :D

Luckily i dont need to waer them anymore. Gf on the pill. But when i first came to Thailand i brought some with me. But when i i was nearly out i went to buy somemore. I was surprised that they were too small. When i put one on i thought i'd stop the circulation. I'm not saying i'm huge. But  come on. How can any decent hung farang actually wear them without splitting them?  Or doing some long term damage?

You gotta check the sizes on the packet... :D

totster :o

Big C and  Lotus have the big box, 40 plus for the same price as 5 at 7/11

Is that true....? :D

Luckily i dont need to waer them anymore. Gf on the pill. But when i first came to Thailand i brought some with me. But when i i was nearly out i went to buy somemore. I was surprised that they were too small. When i put one on i thought i'd stop the circulation. I'm not saying i'm huge. But  come on. How can any decent hung farang actually wear them without splitting them?  Or doing some long term damage?

You gotta check the sizes on the packet... :D

totster :o

And get more bang for your buck. The Thai ones would bring tears to one's eye's

• 4 weeks later...
Try "Bodyguard" 54's. Available from drugstores only and vending machines.

1st drugstore on the right in soi 22 sells them. Buy the 12 pack.

There was a guy in there and he ordered a gross Udon. The surprised girl assistant said "wow...root me" The guy said ok make it 145 :D

"Root", after 2 months here I've forgotten what it means :o

Try "Bodyguard" 54's. Available from drugstores only and vending machines.

1st drugstore on the right in soi 22 sells them. Buy the 12 pack.

There was a guy in there and he ordered a gross Udon. The surprised girl assistant said "wow...root me" The guy said ok make it 145 :D

"Root", after 2 months here I've forgotten what it means :o

A wander through the ' Cross ' may well reacquaint with the practice ( on a cash and carry basis ) :D