Pigs, Cows And Tgfs

bograt

I've just arranged for my tgf to visit the US and paid a woman who runs her own travel agency to sort it out. I paid 600 US dollars for the service and she did the rest. Was I ripped off? Have any other board members done the same, I talked to an Irish guy who has used her service before and was happy, but the next time he tried to go it alone and got bogged down in bullsh*t.

Also a friend of mine has just returned from visiting his tgf, he went to the village where he told me he bought a pig and a cow for 10,000 baht, now I've heard that someone bought a pig for his lil sis's party for 300 baht, was my friend ripped off?

I dont know if he was ripped of when he paid for his pig, how much did you pay for yours? or was she free? do you keep her in the same pen as your other family or does she sleep with you in a seperate one?

:o

Me and my friend paid 20 USD for the privelige of spit roasting a pig in cambodia.

She was a cute pig though...

I dont know if he was ripped of when he paid for his pig, how much did you pay for yours? or was she free? do you keep her in the same pen as your other family or does she sleep with you in a seperate one?

Humour eh! Don't assume that all women are pigs like those form Geordie-land. Just because you are a pig-shagger don't imagine that the rest of us are of the same bent.