Still Seeking Chicks......

For a few years now, I've been looking for a source of 'factory type' egg layer chickens, preferably young and unsexed, as I would like to raise them and let them multiply in captivity. The last two out breaks of bird flu has made the big companies clamp down on distribution and we have visited farms that are set up like prisons and they say that chicks and even over the hill live chickens are not available.

Does anyone know of sources of [any age] falang egg laying chickens?? rhode island reds or barred rocks are the most popular and best producers.

I live in the north, CM.

Thanks in advance...

For a few years now, I've been looking for a source of 'factory type' egg layer chickens, preferably young and unsexed, as I would like to raise them and let them multiply in captivity. The last two out breaks of bird flu has made the big companies clamp down on distribution and we have visited farms that are set up like prisons and they say that chicks and even over the hill live chickens are not available.

Does anyone know of sources of [any age] falang egg laying chickens?? rhode island reds or barred rocks are the most popular and best producers.

I live in the north, CM.

Thanks in advance...

They sell the red chicks brown egg layers for 34 baht each grow very fast but there in Buriram .

You should be able to find in Cm go to the animal feed store thats who sells them here .

Jb