New Thai Id Card?

asiancup2007

If you find it can you post back it would be of interest

Not to be stinker but as a predominently expat / farang forum, might be easier to look on a site like pantip.com where 99 percent of the user's are thai.

But then again, that seems logical so perhaps this being Bangkok, posting on here makes sense? :o

Not to be stinker but as a predominently expat / farang forum, might be easier to look on a site like pantip.com where 99 percent of the user's are thai.

But then again, that seems logical so perhaps this being Bangkok, posting on here makes sense? :o

That is being a little bit of a stinker james yes, as i am english and have stummbled upon a post who is looking for place to get a new thai ID and so am i for my wife i thought it appropriate to post..no all amphurs allow just random thais to turn up for a new ID card some say you have to go the the nearest amphur to get a new ID card which in my MRS case is Chaing Mai

Hi

Does anyone know where a Thai can get a new (replacement) ID card in Bangkok.

I saw a booth at a BTS Station that did this task but I can't remember which one it was

although I'm fairly sure it was Phrom Phong. Can anyone help?

There's a BMA booth in Siam BTS on the Paragon side between Paragon and Siam Center. Bring your house registration.

That is being a little bit of a stinker james yes, as i am english and have stummbled upon a post who is looking for place to get a new thai ID and so am i for my wife i thought it appropriate to post..no all amphurs allow just random thais to turn up for a new ID card some say you have to go the the nearest amphur to get a new ID card which in my MRS case is Chaing Mai

Sorry for being a stinker. Just thought it seemed logical to ask a Thai where to get a Thai id card. Not like its hard to find a Thai in Thailand me thinks. :D