I Have A Non-b Visa And Thai Company, How Is Nyc Embassy For 1-yr Visa Renewal?

Hi everyone, first of all great site and super helpful members.

I have been living in Thailand now for about 2 years and just set up my Thai Amity company, with a work permit. My 1 year multiple entry non-B visa is expiring soon, and I am going home to visit my family in New York so was wondering if anyone else has any recent experience or knowledge of this embassy, especially to get a new 1-year multiple entry Non-B visa. Is it much easier to get this since I have a company and work permit now, or are some embassies still a bit tricky? Any experience, first hand knowledge or advice would b

On that note, does anyone know exactly which documents I would need to bring to the embassy to get this 1-year visa? Just my work permit and regular company docs (i.e. affidavit, shareholder list, work permit, etc), or do I need some sort of invitation letter from a lawyer or firm here in Thailand?

Thanks for all your help!

I have been living in Thailand now for about 2 years and just set up my Thai Amity company, with a work permit. My 1 year multiple entry non-B visa is expiring soon, and I am going home to visit my family in New York so was wondering if anyone else has any recent experience or knowledge of this embassy, especially to get a new 1-year multiple entry Non-B visa. Is it much easier to get this since I have a company and work permit now, or are some embassies still a bit tricky? Any experience, first hand knowledge or advice would b

On that note, does anyone know exactly which documents I would need to bring to the embassy to get this 1-year visa? Just my work permit and regular company docs (i.e. affidavit, shareholder list, work permit, etc), or do I need some sort of invitation letter from a lawyer or firm here in Thailand?

In most cases they only will give 90 days in NYC even with a wp. You should bring your work permit and regular company docs (i.e. affidavit, shareholder list, work permit, etc) Don't forget to have all copies signed and stamped. You will need a cover letter from your company

Better to Fed ex your passport and an application to a more friendly Thai Consulate.

http://www.thaiembdc.org/forms/app_form.htm

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

In most cases they only will give 90 days in NYC even with a wp. You should bring your work permit and regular company docs (i.e. affidavit, shareholder list, work permit, etc) Don't forget to have all copies signed and stamped. You will need a cover letter from your company

Better to Fed ex your passport and an application to a more friendly Thai Consulate.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Do you know if that is possible with the Thai Consulate in Brisbane Australia?

When in person they are great and it is easy going, but a courier would be a lot cheaper.

I always seem to get only a 90 day one entry in Malaysia!

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Do you know if that is possible with the Thai Consulate in Brisbane Australia?

When in person they are great and it is easy going, but a courier would be a lot cheaper.

I always seem to get only a 90 day one entry in Malaysia!

I don't see Brisbane issuing any visa unless you are in Australia or the Pacific Region.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thank you for the very helpful reply. Which consulates in the U.S. would you consider to be more "friendly" consulates....only Houston?

Also when you say I will need a cover letter from my company, what does this need to say and can I prepare this by myself? I am also asuming that I should bring all the VAT and witholding tax receipts, as well, per the latest post in this threeven though the VAT is all 0 at this point, and the witholding is just the minimum of 1,500/month to keep the work permit? I appreciate all your help with this!