Cheapest Way To Call Thailand From The Uk

dimanuel

Try www.uk66.com they list a lot of cards I use nomi call at only 2p a minute to thailand general, landline, some are 1.8p to bangkok, no problems good quality and always connects. There is a 5p a day service charge and you can connect using 020 7 number i.e. local call london or free if you have that kind of package, 0800 at a supplement and 0870 type number at a sepplement.

My telephone deal is free calls after 6 and weekends so I am calling Thailand for 2p a minute or 500 minutes for a £10 card. What a bargain!!! Though lady is a bit pissed at being called so late in the weeky

fisherd3

Telediscount 0871 7 723 723

from home phone....

Been using for the last month or 2 and all calls work out (unless changed recently) at 1 p.minute to land/mob.UK-LOS.

30 minutes =30 p....no card needed.

Thanks but the think is that I just wanna dial not first have to buy a card.

Telediscount is 7 pence a minute .

there are said to be others which are cheaper but their service is usually out of action from too many customers , such as call18866.com

telediscount is the only one i find that works consistently ...

dimanual, you don't actually buy a card you go on the net to the website, buy the card with your credit card and they email you a pin number and the numbers to dial for access ( with a bit of security bullshit) , any deal that as 08.. number means you pay for the 08 segment of the call as well as the card rate as you do for the 0207 part of the call if you use that rate, if you use the 0800 number there is a surcharge of about 6p per minute.

At the end of the day using the 020 7... number is usually pretty cheap and if you have a free option you can end up paying 2p a minute to all Thailand, I have not seen a better deal mentioned.

fisherd3