A Good Bike Mechanic In Chiang Mai

Lithobid

Have a honda 250, needs some work, looking for a trustable bike mechanic in Chiang Mai area. Please let me know if you've had any sound dealings. :o

P.S. Mods, if I've posted this in the wrong forum appologies!

Lithobid

Edited by Lithobid

Have a honda 250, needs some work, looking for a trustable bike mechanic in Chiang Mai area. Please let me know if you've had any sound dealings. :o

P.S. Mods, if I've posted this in the wrong forum appologies!

Lithobid

whoops thought you meant bicycle mechanic.. try searching at the bottom of the page.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

Chiang Mai Biker Shop - about halfway down the left side of Mahidol Road (97-99) on the way from the moat to Airport Plaza. Khun Pipat - speaks excellent English, very thorough and and not over-priced. 053-200190.

Pii A and his wife Ning at Wat Nataram. I have built up a custom little bike there, from oil changes to making a custom fork. They have never let me down and I have become personal friends with them, we go on road trips, eat dinner, and celebrat holidays together.

But they are not great with English

If you need more directions I will post them.

Pii A and his wife Ning at Wat Nataram. I have built up a custom little bike there, from oil changes to making a custom fork. They have never let me down and I have become personal friends with them, we go on road trips, eat dinner, and celebrat holidays together.

But they are not great with English

If you need more directions I will post them.

Just taking this chance to pop in a plug for a small bike mechanic. Small-ish man and small bikes, I mean.

Along the outside of the south side of the moat (having driven all the way up Sridornchai Rd for instance) take the very first, very narrow soi on your left, just before the Thai newspaper office. Down there, when the soi widens, just past a turning on the right, is this man's little shop on the left.

Done our Honda Dream work for many years. Reliable, friendly and VERY reasonable. But no spikka da Inglesi of course.

Khun Joe (German) has been here working on bikes for 20 years

He's located in soi 2, Chiang Moi road, turn at the Thai Military bank down 1/2 block on your right.

Phone 053-251-186

Edited by Ajarn

• 2 weeks later...
Chiang Mai Biker Shop - about halfway down the left side of Mahidol Road (97-99) on the way from the moat to Airport Plaza. Khun Pipat - speaks excellent English, very thorough and and not over-priced. 053-200190.

Had the pleasure of meeting him this past weekend, great guy, and excellent service and advice. Thanks so much for the info!

Lithobid :o

Had the pleasure of meeting him this past weekend, great guy, and excellent service and advice. Thanks so much for the info!

Lithobid :o

Happy to have helped - and glad that your experience matched mine. In fact, I should have mentioned myself that he's also a pleasure to meet and deal with.