Setting Up True Email

meadish_sweetball

I signed up for a TRUE broadband account a little over a month ago. At the time, they also had me choose an e-mail address and password for my TRUE email account.

However, they did not give me the necessary parameters back upon installation of the cable.

I know many TV regulars use True just like me. Do you use the True e-mail account as well and know how to set it up in Outloook Express, I'd really appreciate you sharing the parameters. (I know I could call True, but somehow I think I'll get better info, and faster, here... :o

Cheers,

Meadish

Still cannot log on. I am going from the web mail here:

http://www.asianet.co.th/checkmail.htm

What am I supposed to use? just my name (that I use to log into trueadsl), name+truehisp, name+asianet.co.th, Presumably it is the same password that I use to get the adsl connection going. But nothing works.

I had never tried it but just logged on fine using my name only and password. Did you perhaps set up TRUE when it was two log in names (one domestic and one international)?

I would give them a call as believe email could be another name/password or they may have entered it wrong. My last call to customer service at 029009000 was answered within a minute Monday after you get through the menu.

I tried just the name and password and no joy. I only signed up a month ago (4 days before they started giving away free modems) so it was for international service.

I'll call them tomorrow.

BTW lopburi do you use p2p, because we have a private Thai Expat hub going. It is still experimental but gives full speeds as there is no need for internationl lines. PM me if you want to give it a try.