Bad Farang

marioDC

I don't know what happened but the topic seems to be deleted.

This is a very serious problem me and my girlfriend have here, We have received several death-threats from this guy and we need help fast.

For all of you who have replied to the former forum, please try and contact me again asap.

again, our lives are being led by this guy and we are tired of running and hiding.

Please help us.

This is not a 'throll', we have proof of what we are saying, police know about the case, any information you need to be convinced of our sincerity, we will provide for you.

please, help us

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the police will not do anything about it and you have made the necessary reports, what do you expect the people here to do to help you?? Kill him for you??? :o

I dont understand why you would post this here again after all the advice from the previous thread. What do you hope to accomplish? :D

People here can advise you or let you have contacts of "hitmen" (which I think some of them have from the previous thread) but ultimately it is still you who has to act on it.

I can't believe that this post is genuine but if it is , it's time for you to act like a man.

The guy in the photo from your previous post looks like a complete tit anyway.

Just meet the guy and punch him in the face several times.

Each time you hit him say in Italian " Who's a your daddy ? Spaghetti chops ?"

Simple.

Next ? :o

I can't believe that this post is genuine but if it is , it's time for you to act like a man.

Simple.

Next ? :D

:o If thats the case what are you posting on here for? You expect someone from thaivisa to go and knock the guy out for you? Be a man and go give him a good slapping, weather u end up worse off or not is irrelivant.. It will show the guy that you wont be bullied without a fight and he will find something else to fill him time :D

Simple.

:o If thats the case what are you posting on here for? You expect someone from thaivisa to go and knock the guy out for you? Be a man and go give him a good slapping, weather u end up worse off or not is irrelivant.. It will show the guy that you wont be bullied without a fight and he will find something else to fill him time :D

go to a local muay thai gym. give a couple of these guys a thou each to act as back up in case you do get a kicking.If the Italian has some mates, then i'm sure the thai kickboxes will be able to look after them.

Quote!

"If you are more of a wimp than he is... go buy a baseball bat... or a 9 iron golf club is good... Buy yourself a balaclava too Then wait in the dark outside his house... 4 or 5 good hard whacks should do it. "

Very subtle....... :o:D :D hahahahaha

Quote!

"If you are more of a wimp than he is... go buy a baseball bat... or a 9 iron golf club is good... Buy yourself a balaclava too  Then wait in the dark outside his house... 4 or 5 good hard whacks should do it. "

Very subtle....... :D :D :D hahahahaha

hmmm is this some sort of joke or something?

do not hire any locals to do anything for you, do it yourself. the less that knows the better. make sure it is a nine iron (works great) make sure you gripple him for a long time if not life cause pay back is a (beep). problem solved when he is in a wheel chair and can not stay in Thailand do to the expenses right? happy golfing. :o

Simple.

LOL :o:D:D

OWNED!!!

dog-cat-owned.jpg

This is a very serious problem me and my girlfriend have here, We have received several death-threats from this guy and we need help fast.

For all of you who have replied to the former forum, please try and contact me again asap.

again, our lives are being led by this guy and we are tired of running and hiding.

Please help us.

This is not a 'throll', we have proof of what we are saying, police know about the case, any information you need to be convinced of our sincerity, we will provide for you.

please, help us

TROLL. This halfwit isn't in Thailand at all.

Please help us.

please, help us

Well i offered him a way out of his sittuation and i talked with him on a Thai landline number so i find this very hard to believe Dr PP.

Please help us.

please, help us

Well i offered him a way out of his sittuation and i talked with him on a Thai landline number so i find this very hard to believe Dr PP.

The IP seems to indicate a Belgium location.

Please help us.

please, help us

proxy? Im in Israel at the moment apparently?

Please help us.

please, help us

proxy? Im in Israel at the moment apparently?

So it seems. Time to blanket ban proxies I guess. :o

quote=dr_Pat_Pong,2004-11-06 23:47:19]

Please help us.

please, help us

Please help us.

please, help us

And your message from Belgium is.......?

( In Stuart Hall voice...) ......They're playing the joker!!!!!!!!!!

Please help us.

please, help us

And your message from Belgium is.......?

( In Stuart Hall voice...) ......They're playing the joker!!!!!!!!!!

You've got a nose for Trollers Chon. What do you think ?

For all the guys that dont seem to wanna believe i am telling the truth, and the ones who like to call me a throll :

i am in Bkk right now (please check the IP again) and i am taking care of the problem.

As i have told in former replies, you can always call the tourist police in Bkk and ask for Peter, I was there today.

I am handeling the problem in a civilized way first and we ll just have to wait and see what it will turn out like.

By the way, you can reach me and my Gf at this number : 067911590

You know, i apreciate all the replies i had from people who believe us. as for the others i would like to say that not everybody drops that low as to wanna make a problem for someone acting like a throll on here. I am not the kind of person who likes to get in trouble, create trouble or any else. I respect everybody untill they disrespect me.

mario