I Want To Work In Thailand

Hello,

my Name is Enrico Gehring and I study master of network computing at the TU-Freiberg (Germany).

I look for a job in Thailand, because I like this country and the humans where.

For a better apply I was written a online application in XML. Where you can better inform about my person.

http://www.enricogehring.de.vu (the best result in eExplorer)

Maybe you know somebody, who is interested in a programer.

Thank you very much for your interest.

I wish you a successful day

Enrico Gehring

I look for a job in Thailand, because I like this country and the humans where.

Excellent. :o

You seem to have no work experience. To get a good technical IT position in Thailand you will have to bring many years work experience,reference projects, and specific expertise in an area that can not be readily filed by a Thai national.

Don't count on it enno. I tried myself with over 10 years of networking consultancy under my belt , proven projects, references ect.

They just don't want to see you coming. And by looking at your post a career as an english teacher is equally impossible.

Maybe kabal can say what he makes a month, and you can decide if you want to do it for that :o

Brush up on experience , English before you try!!

just come over for a holiday.

maybe i would look into contacting fellow germans who own companies in LOS. but also your age could be a problem in getting a WP.

Thank you very much DK I earn an excelent salary and no I wont tell you what I earn.

I mean <deleted>, I know tons of farang programmers working for BOI companies in Thailand making very good money. I can't speak for your experiences DK, every case is different. Not saying it's easy though, not by any means.

Thank you very much DK I earn an excelent salary and no I wont tell you what I earn.

I mean <deleted>, I know tons of farang programmers working for BOI companies in Thailand making very good money. I can't speak for your experiences DK, every case is different. Not saying it's easy though, not by any means.

Ok you not have to tell me what you make :o I'm not a programmer so maybe that made a difference. It sure is difficult making it locally , and it sure is more difficult if you try from abroad.

Best thing i would reccomend enno is to bring a lot of cash before you start to search. You at least need to tidy over 6 months of staying there before you can land a job.

better he gets some experience in germany and try this step in a year or ten :D