One Million Dollars

fatter than harry

I know a really worthwhile project in Chiang Mai sponsoring kids whose parents have died or are about to die in Aids, Kids' Ark. I'd give them a tenth.

Then I would put some of it into the fund me and a mate started for building a top quality school for gifted poor kids. Long term project though... but could put it into funds for the time being.

As for the rest, well... maybe find a nice plot of land somewhere in the South near the ocean and build a bungalow for my pop with a good surround system so he can listen to his jazz records. And another plot far enough away from the first, equally nice, for me mom.

And for the tee rak, a new car of course... and some really nice pieces of jewelry.

For myself - dunno. :-) Honestly.

Yeah, I would get drunk off me tits and throw a party for my friends too of course. Maybe a few times even. :-)

RamdomChances Posted Today, 2004-11-06 16:27:24

yea put me down for the boat as well, oh and a helicopter to transfer my from my stunning country ranch, to my luxry holiday home in Phuket, hmm mabye I wont need the new car with the boat and helicopter and all that 

I don't think some people know how little $1,000,000 will get you nowadays

RamdomChances Posted Today, 2004-11-06 16:27:24

yea put me down for the boat as well, oh and a helicopter to transfer my from my stunning country ranch, to my luxry holiday home in Phuket, hmm mabye I wont need the new car with the boat and helicopter and all that 

I don't think some people know how little $1,000,000 will get you nowadays

You mean I cant get all those things?

I'm devestated :o

I'd buy more M&S boxers.

I'd form a company and pay TV for Banner Ad's saying 'FTH has nice legs'

I'd buy a dirty old fishing boat and lots of rum.

I'd give a million to the orphanage in Hat Yai

I'd give my mates half a million each on the condition that they spend 100,000 each on one night out in Patong.

I'd probably do that a couple of times.

I'd buy a bar, piss it up royaly for 3 months, then close it down and spend one week offering a sob story in the neighbouring bars before dissapearing from the area forever.

I'd upgrade every Thai school that needed it in Phuket

I'd buy golf clubs and keep them in my garage.

Basically I'd drink myself into an early grave, helping as many people as I can along the way and die a happy man.

:o

Or should I just go with a helicpoter?

Back on topic, what would I do with 1 mill dollars ?

Take the wife on holidays to lots of different countries , generally try to stop her spending it, I think she thinks money has a sell by date!! if you dont use it, it will go off or something. :D 

Wow she must be my wife's sister :o

I'd buy more M&S boxers.

I'd give my mates half a million each on the condition that they spend 100,000 each on one night out in Patong.

I'd buy a bar, piss it up royaly for 3 months, then close it down and spend one week offering a sob story in the neighbouring bars before dissapearing from the area forever.

Basically I'd drink myself into an early grave, helping as many people as I can along the way and die a happy man.

On the off chance that you actually do win 50 mill baht. I just like to say how much I enjoy reading your posts, and have always thought you were a realy nice guy :D

I'd buy more M&S boxers.

On the off chance that you actually do win 50 mill baht. I just like to say how much I enjoy reading your posts, and have always thought you were a realy nice guy :D

A bit misguided perhaps, but a really nice guy. That's our FTH :D

Yes, 'misguided' is the politically correct term for 'nuts', 'crazy' or 'loony bat'.

And it does not exclude being nice by definition, but it does point to the person concerned being somewhat unsociable, due to his deeply disturbed nature, as result of excessive stimulant use in the past or other contributing factors.

Yes, 'misguided' is the politically correct term for 'nuts', 'crazy' or 'loony bat'.

And it does not exclude being nice by definition, but it does point to the person concerned being somewhat unsociable, due to his deeply disturbed nature, as result of excessive stimulant use in the past or other contributing factors.

FTH is trying. Sometimes very trying :D We love ya FTH :o

You receive a letter from the whistle baron saying 'Dear khun farang, thank you for the inspiration behind my car park attendant whistle empire, attached is a cheque for 40 Million Thai Baht'

You cash the cheque and have a million bucks in your pocket, how would you spend it?

I would invest every penny into the infrastructure of several poor rural Thai villages in Issarn....... :D

Just kidding.... I'd most likely probably spend it all in one night at Soi Thainya.... :o