A True Story

Oked

Hi,

I seem to be taking part in one of the most typical stories that happen to farangs in Pattaya. Or maybe I am not… When I came to Pattaya a month ago I met a girl. A very very nice girl. We spent two weeks together and all this time she was quite unpretentious compared to most Thai girls in that city. I promised to send her money (which I did) and keep in touch with her because I wanted to meet her next time I come to Thailand. And a couple of days ago she sends me an e-mail and tells me she was hit by a car. She can not walk, she can not work, she has no money and so on. She asks me to help her. With money mostly…

I’ve read and heard dozens of stories which sounded exactly the same. So I am pretty much in doubt (to say the least) about my gf’s words. The only thing I could do is call the club where she is working. I did and I was actually told that she hasn’t been at work for a few days and that it is unknown when she is going to show up. But that’s only it – she is not at work. There could be any reason.

The only thing that makes part of my believe the girl is the feeling that she is not like most of the girls in Pattaya. But on the second though I know her for only two weeks.

Can anyone give some advice? What can I do to make sure she is telling the truth or lying? The thing is not about money. When I come to Pattaya next time and see her I want to know whether I want to stay with her or if I should find someone else.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate but it's the oldest trick in a bar girl's book. Farang comes to Pattaya for a holiday and falls head over heels with a local lass, promises to send money and does, the lady, her family, or their herd of buffaloes are then beset by some travesty which requires more lucre to be remitted. Don't fall for it!

Scouse.

"Could you please, enlighten me what is Patty? And how exactly can its board member help me? "

Geez mate, you're not too quick on the draw, are you? :o

I think this lass saw you coming a mile off........

One of the guys on this board 'might' be able to check her story out if you send him/her a pic of said lovely with injuries.

For all you know she could be hanging from a brass gogo pole tonite at a new venue.

PS where are you from (nationality)?

"Could you please, enlighten me what is Patty?  And how exactly can its board member help me? "

Geez mate, you're not too quick on the draw, are you? :o

I think this lass saw you coming a mile off........

One of the guys on this board 'might' be able to check her story out if you send him/her a pic of said lovely with injuries.

For all you know she could be hanging from a brass gogo pole tonite at a new venue.

PS where are you from (nationality)?

or even at the old venue. Old mate is a long long way from Pattaya. He's either a troll or a dummy.

So I am pretty much in doubt (to say the least) about my gf’s words.  ....

The only thing that makes part of my believe the girl is the feeling that she is not like most of the girls in Pattaya. 

None of them is like most of the others.

She is not your girlfriend, she is a bargirl you hired 2 weeks for sex and to keep you company, get a grip, man! :o

Sorry mate but it's the oldest trick in a bar girl's book. Farang comes to Pattaya for a holiday and falls head over heels with a local lass, promises to send money and does, the lady, her family, or their herd of buffaloes are then beset by some travesty which requires more lucre to be remitted. Don't fall for it!

This sounds all too familiar.

Have you heard the one about the sick car that needs a new engine but is mysteriously located somewhere far away and needs regular injections of cash to pay off the mechanic?

Or the motorcycle that is being bought on the never never - only three more payments tilac and it will be mine. Can I see it? Fat chance, it lives in her soi and never comes out! :o

What, me, cynical? Never!

This sounds all too familiar.

Have you heard the one about the sick car that needs a new engine but is mysteriously located somewhere far away and needs regular injections of cash to pay off the mechanic?

Or the motorcycle that is being bought on the never never - only three more payments tilac and it will be mine. Can I see it? Fat chance, it lives in her soi and never comes out! <_<

What, me, cynical? Never!

Same, same here. :o Never

Oked, let's assume your worry is for real than follow your gut. You have your doubts already, back in mind.

These doubts are real, 'mine is different' is next to impossible. Cool it down until you have a chance to coe to visit her. Or ask her for copy of hospital-reportl, say you want to check with you local doctors how to help her. You will get excuses, like 'it's in Thai, you cannot read', hospital did not issue yet a.s.o.

Do you know, that every bar has regular meetings early evenings were mama-san is teaching the girls how to write letters? How to prepare stroies etc. The letters (every girl must send a certain minimum number) are checked before sending out. The English is usually better than the girls can speak. How come they WRITE much better than talk?

Just think and don't believe it.

So, the girl's story does sound like BS alright. And yet it would be a real shame for me to drop all this only because 99% of such stories are BS (there are some farangs happily married with ex-bargirls, right?) :o. So for those who are now in Pattaya and willing to help a "boor guy" :D, I do have photos of the girl. You can e-mail me or leave a personal message for me and I will provide some extra info.

So, the girl's story does sound like BS alright. And yet it would be a real shame for me to drop all this only because 99% of such stories are BS (there are some farangs happily married with ex-bargirls, right?) :o. So for those who are now in Pattaya and willing to help a "boor guy" :D, I do have photos of the girl. You can e-mail me or leave a personal message for me and I will provide some extra info.

He's hooked :D

Oked, what club did she work in?

Lets have a photo posted as well........ive got bugger all to do tonight. :o

I think you have to PM Oked to get a Pic

In that case a description should suffice............ :D:D:D

Yeah she's the girl with dark skin and long black hair :wub: You might have trouble finding her :D