A True Story

Oked

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, he's about to be gutted and bread crumbed and thrown in the frying pan soon!!!!

How do you know, you keep saying you have never been in a bar here or met a Bar girl, don't comment on things you know nothing of, probably why the rest of the world despises you guys think you know everything because some one else told you it was so.. Dork

Man, he's about to be gutted and bread crumbed and thrown in the frying pan soon!!!!

How do you know, you keep saying you have never been in a bar here or met a Bar girl, don't comment on things you know nothing of, probably why the rest of the world despises you guys think you know everything because some one else told you it was so.. Dork

Cmon Man I know better to NOT give a girl money after 2 weeks. I never been in a bar or been with a bar girl, I do like a challenge!!! Going to one of them places is not much of one. Espacially if the girls are all over the men. I don't want a girl like that anyway.

He's hooked and I'm not the only one that has said this. He might as well give her his ATM card and his pin number. My cousin was a bargirl OK and it changed her. She's in chum phae right this minute, she quit the biz and became the girl that she use to be again and she said she would never work in a bar again. It's been two years now and she's doing fine. But she was the same as the girl this guy got hooked by. :o

Who said I know everything!!! These Girls want Farang men to come to see them. So they can sick there claws into them and don't tell me this dosen't happen. My Cousin was given a car and jewels from some farang men she knew. She also has a nice bank account because of farang men sending her money every month.

Cmon Man I know better to NOT give a girl money after 2 weeks. I never been in a bar or been with a bar girl, I do like a challenge!!! Going to one of them places is not much of one. Espacially if the girls are all over the men. I don't want a girl like that anyway.

He's hooked and I'm not the only one that has said this. He might as well give her his ATM card and his pin number. My cousin was a bargirl OK and it changed her. She's in chum phae right this minute, she quit the biz and became the girl that she use to be again and she said she would never work in a bar again. It's been two years now and she's doing fine. But she was the same as the girl this guy got hooked by. :o

Who said I know everything!!! These Girls want Farang men to come to see them. So they can sick there claws into them and don't tell me this dosen't happen. My Cousin was given a car and jewels from some farang men she knew. She also has a nice bank account because of farang men sending her money every month.

Are you saying your cousin is a S L U T?

You know BMW it's not worth answering you anymore. Be careful BMW You might upset some other members, Some of them are married to former BG's

You know BMW it's not worth answering you anymore. Be careful BMW You might upset some other members, Some of them are married to former BG's

You are cordially invited to the chat:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=chat

You are cordially invited to the chat:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=chat

Why??

:D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Even if the story was true, so what.

Why would you give money to her anyway seeing as you hardly know her.

Tell her to get medical insurance next time.

These bargals don't respect guys who hand over money so easily.

In fact they think they are stupid.

Have spoken to a many gals over the years and they are more than happy to get the money but they usually think the guys are crazy or just too rich to care.

Have spoken to a many gals over the years and they are more than happy to get the money but they usually think the guys are crazy or just too rich to care.

pom bah, pom rak pooying baa

"plutocrat" I heard them called once, I was once refered to as one; even though I don't really have much money

What a great attitude :o and an idiotic reply, She could be a wife or a mother.

Some people are'nt fortunate enough to be able to get medical insurance.

Would your feelings be the same if it was your girlfriend?

Ps, i know the original comment was probably a wind up. but this was a stupid comment.

Edited by davethailand

###### i just wrote a long message and click on "add-reply" and it timed out... trying to remember everything i worte...

...Thoughts

I once read in a book that the Thai Female equates a measurement of love as the ability for a man to send her money. i.e. the more money he sends the more he loves her. (Hello My Big Big Honey) When I read it I remember thinking to myself how obsurd it sounded. But, then I realised the fact that my western ethics that I was brought up with, and my definition of love, was different. I began to understand. I think the problem with most people is the fact that they are so much ingrained (spelling?) into the way that they were brought up and have totally closed off their minds to any other way of thinking. I am a very open minded person. I remember on many occasion stoping and reflecting on how much and exactly where differences are. I started to try and figure out "why". I think there is no need for "why". The fact remains, 1000's of years, all that is needed (now I forget where I was trying to go with this, so it doesn't sound right to me; maybe someone else can make more sense of what my scrambled thoughts were).

Basicaly

...I myself have fallen in love... in a short ammount of time, I sure as heck didn't want it to happen because I am still so young and have many more years ahead of me to "dabble" some more in the sea. I'm only 23 but I think I have made my descisions no matter how "fool hearted" they may be.

I remember a quote I once read (I don't remember where, but, it was recently) it went something like this and I feel it hits my view of life right on the dot:

"It is better to regret something that you have done, rather then wonder for the rest of your life what *could* have happend if you did."

It's not word for word, but, in the wording that I remember it as...