Looking For Longterm House Rental, Can Anyone Help?

adgroom

Hi, at the end of august I'm going to have to leave my currently rented house in Kata and move somewhere else. Does anyone have any suggestions on Houses to rent, or realestate companys to go visit? I know just driving round and knocking on doors is probably the best, and I will be doing that in the next coming weeks, but I'd just like a few starting points to look at before driving around aimlessly :D

I'm looking for anywhere from a 3-5 bedroom house and will pay upto around 100-130k baht a month. I would want to rent for 6 months in total. Like i said just any suggestions on people to go talk to, or specific areas to look would be great :o

thanks in advance

Hi, at the end of august I'm going to have to leave my currently rented house in Kata and move somewhere else. Does anyone have any suggestions on Houses to rent, or realestate companys to go visit? I know just driving round and knocking on doors is probably the best, and I will be doing that in the next coming weeks, but I'd just like a few starting points to look at before driving around aimlessly :D

I'm looking for anywhere from a 3-5 bedroom house and will pay upto around 100-130k baht a month. I would want to rent for 6 months in total. Like i said just any suggestions on people to go talk to, or specific areas to look would be great :o

thanks in advance

Phuket Gazette Classifieds under "rental properties", also there is a lady around named Welta who is in the rental business. Maybe google "Properties by Welta Phuket" and I'll bet her contact info comes up. That's a big budget so you should have no problem.

Thanks for the replys so far. We're looking for a house preferably in the Kata area, but I guess anywhere south of Patong on the west coast would be fine. Rawai/Chalong possibly but the house would have to be extra gorgeous as that seems pretty far away from here!

"Phuket Gazette Classifieds under "rental properties", also there is a lady around named Welta who is in the rental business. Maybe google "Properties by Welta Phuket" and I'll bet her contact info comes up. That's a big budget so you should have no problem."

will do this now, thanks :-)

"there is some good deals at the momnet in Laguna on there houses, they are about 4 bedrooms at 100K month"

You wouldn't think ive been here 6 months, but where is Laguna? :s

Was out looking at rental properties with a client today and stopped in at Baan Boa down in Nai Harn for some info. They appear to be really lovely villas and rent for THB 130K for a 3BR house with pool and a long contract. Might be just what you're looking for.