Flowers To Thailand - Anyone Used This Service?

willnv

Its my wife's birthday coming up and she's in Thailand and I'm in Canada. I'd like to send her some flowers or something for her birthday and I was wondering if anyones every used one of these flower sending agencies and if they were any good or not. Shes staying at her parents house in there small village in the Kalasin province (Isan) so I'm wondering if that will have any effect on the delivery. Looking forward to hearing you experience, Thanks

Its my wife's birthday coming up and she's in Thailand and I'm in Canada. I'd like to send her some flowers or something for her birthday and I was wondering if anyones every used one of these flower sending agencies and if they were any good or not. Shes staying at her parents house in there small village in the Kalasin province (Isan) so I'm wondering if that will have any effect on the delivery. Looking forward to hearing you experience, Thanks

Hi

Happy Birthday to your wife :o

Back when my wife...then my gf was in Thailand I used Flora2000 all the time.

They always delivered on time & a nice selection. Price was not too bad considering & they always had something on sale too.

http://www.flora2000.com/

I sent them to Chiang Mai but a little ways out on the super highway & they always got there.

Good Luck !

Ive used them about 60 times in the last 3 years they are fine no problems with them except some of the cake products can only be delivered in Bangkok. I get a 10% discount.

Hi flowers to thailand works great. I have used them many times also from canada. no problems with visa card.

regards p.

• 4 months later...