Mooring/storage For A Boat

brownknees

I will shortly be the owner of an 8 metre boat.I am looking for a mooring or secure storage yard,preferably in the jomtein area,I know of Ammbasador citys plae but would prefer nearer to Pattaya.Can anyone help?

have you considered Seat Boat on the Thappraya road?

on the right going up the hill from Pattaya to Jomtien

For storage indeed SEAT boat, try the Jomtien Yachtclub as well, but no idea if they have private mooring.

Close to Tarzan Hut in Na Jomtien...

Ocean Marina passed the Ambassador, but expensive for mooring and expensive memberships.

For storage indeed SEAT boat, try the Jomtien Yachtclub as well, but no idea if they have private mooring.

Ocean Marina passed the Ambassador, but expensive for mooring and expensive memberships.

Thanks a lot.I did know about Ambassador ,they want 35000 a year and 200 baht to use thier washdown facility!Jomtien yachtclub and SEAT I will try when next home (end Sept)when my boat should be ready.Dealer will store for 5000 a month!Going to another contract after htis thats why I need to store for a while!!! :o

• 9 months later...

Any idea what they charge at the Ocean Marina for mooring? Their website gives nothing away :)

Any idea what they charge at the Ocean Marina for mooring? Their website gives nothing away :D

This is the quote i got back in July 2006. :)

Thank you for your interested. We would like to inform you the following rate for your consideration as :

1. Berthing rate for the yacht 38 ft.

Non Member /baht Yacht Club Member/baht

• Daily 1,600.00 753.00
  • Weekly 6,000.00 2,824.00
  • Monthly (Without annual contract) 20,000.00 9,413.00
  • Monthly (Annual contract) 16,000.00 7,530.00

2. Yacht club membership

• Individual member "Annual type" 60,000.00 baht
  • Individual member "Expiry date December 31, 2029" 544,000.00 baht

We hope that the information above would help you. Looking forward to here from you as one of our valuable member in the near future.

Best regards,

Jongrak Meesuk

Yep,

Had a 71 foot yacht there, 60,000 Baht/year membership and 16500 Baht/month....

The thing has been sold now, you know, there's 2 times when a boat owner is happy, the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it :)

As of a month ago, there is a waiting list for berths at the marina, about 15 or so potential new members on that list. For dry storage I did not enquire though there appears to be available space on the racks.

I will shortly be the owner of an 8 metre boat.I am looking for a mooring or secure storage yard,preferably in the jomtein area,I know of Ammbasador citys plae but would prefer nearer to Pattaya.Can anyone help?

.................. and don't forget the insurance from Thai Visa :)

Thanks a lot.I did know about Ambassador ,they want 35000 a year and 200 baht to use thier washdown facility!Jomtien yachtclub and SEAT I will try when next home (end Sept)when my boat should be ready.Dealer will store for 5000 a month!Going to another contract after htis thats why I need to store for a while!!! :)

call 0871248806 roland perhaps he can help you he has also a boat and stores it at his home

jp