Day Gym In Patong

simon43

My current diet and daily cycling is having a good effect on my weight and overall fitness. But I do want to do some more training with weights to help tone up my upper body. (The cycling has given me the most manly of legs :o )

But in my location (Phuket airport), there seem to be no gyms. But I'm sure Patong has a few and I travel to Patong 2-3 times each week.

I tried to search the forum for 'gym' without success (search word too short...)

I want to find a day-gym where one can pay a daily rate to use the equipment. I can't justify a monthly subscription because I will only make use of the facilities a few times each week.

Any suggestions? A captain's chair would be useful if the gym has this.

Simon

Simon,

Theres 3 main ones in Patong

1. Patong Gym, under the Belaire Resort, corner of sai nam yen and song roy pee. (150b from memory)

2. Fit Club, opposite Christans Massage, song roy pee (100b i think)

3. Tai Life, attatched to the rear of Taipan disco (300b one visit including pool)

• 2 months later...
http://phuketdir.com/fitclubpatong/index.htm

i did not find any information on the web about patong gym ...

which club do you guys prefer, patong gym or fit club?

i just need some workout machines, that's all ...

which gym has the more modern equipment?

Tailife is the newest gym in patong with brand new equipment, and they put the aircon on aswell...but also very expensive for a vist...300b from memory for a session.

if i come to patong or near, to live, then can you tell me some long term gym prices..yearly or monthly. im after a gym with free weights,good and heavy machines,open late,air con,music and good value as im a cheap charlie haha.which is the one for me???thanks

ps if it has any hot women or any women go then is a bonus.

if i come to patong or near, to live, then can you tell me some long term gym prices..yearly or monthly. im after a gym with free weights,good and heavy machines,open late,air con,music and good value as im a cheap charlie haha.which is the one for me???thanks

ps if it has any hot women or any women go then is a bonus.

Phuket Gym aka Patong Gym info here - http://phuket-gym.com/ much less info on their website compared to a year ago... last winter, monthly rates were 1500 and i think daily rates were 150... they had aircon, but only running in the afternoon, not in the morning when I usually went there.. hot women and men, depending on your tastes... :o

Tailife is the newest gym in patong with brand new equipment, and they put the aircon on aswell...but also very expensive for a vist...300b from memory for a session.

Had a look in Thailife nice place but a bit pricey

Per Day 400b

per Week 1200b

per Month 3950

6 months 13'000

1 Year 19'000

20% Off if you have a work visa