Red Mango Yogurt Near Big C Entrance

Jingthing

I finally tried this place and here are my experiences.

They feature a high quality frozen yogurt that tastes like yogurt and is very rich and tangy yet also nonfat and low calorie. There is only one flavor -- yogurt.

You can top the yogurt with fresh fruit toppings, nothing artificial.

I had the small size yogurt (90 baht) with one topping (add 10 baht).

The flavor was wonderful. Definitely among the best frozen yogurt in Thailand.

Here is the complaint part: I asked about SIZES and they showed me the CUPS the yogurt would come in. The cup for SMALL seemed large for SMALL but little did I know that when they served it, they only filled the cup 1/4 full. I felt very ripped off for the price, 100 baht for a TINY serving. If they are going to point to cups indicating size, they should be filling the cups.

I do believe this is part of a famous Korean chain which also is expanding into the US. Checking the US website, they have a small size pictured which is indeed a smaller cup but OVERFLOWING with yogurt.

If this is part of a chain, I think they are giving a bad name to this chain, by SKIMPING of the portion size.

BTW, my info says this is dried powder that they rehydrate, but heck, it really does taste high quality and good.

I finally tried this place and here are my experiences.

They feature a high quality frozen yogurt that tastes like yogurt and is very rich and tangy yet also nonfat and low calorie. There is only one flavor -- yogurt.

You can top the yogurt with fresh fruit toppings, nothing artificial.

I had the small size yogurt (90 baht) with one topping (add 10 baht).

The flavor was wonderful. Definitely among the best frozen yogurt in Thailand.

Here is the complaint part: I asked about SIZES and they showed me the CUPS the yogurt would come in. The cup for SMALL seemed large for SMALL but little did I know that when they served it, they only filled the cup 1/4 full. I felt very ripped off for the price, 100 baht for a TINY serving. If they are going to point to cups indicating size, they should be filling the cups.

I do believe this is part of a famous Korean chain which also is expanding into the US. Checking the US website, they have a small size pictured which is indeed a smaller cup but OVERFLOWING with yogurt.

If this is part of a chain, I think they are giving a bad name to this chain, by SKIMPING of the portion size.

BTW, my info says this is dried powder that they rehydrate, but heck, it really does taste high quality and good.

I used to make my own yoghurt and there are many simple ways of doing it including using commercially manufactured powders. Mostly it contains milk powder (full or reduced fat) with dried culture. They also have castor sugar and some artificial flavours that taste "yoghurty"

Is a pity re the expected and delivered quantity. False economy and makes for dissatisfied customers who tend not to return

CB

• 10 months later...