Local Thai Trackers

tigerbeer

could everyone please stop messaging me for Invites to SiamBT? I have given to at least 10 members here of ThaiVisa so maybe they can reciprocate by giving others some invites. Again please stop sending me PM"s for invites.

TB..

• 3 weeks later...

I have a spare SiamBT invite. If you're an Advanced Member (500+ posts here on TV), or someone I regularly talk to by PM, then feel free to PM me. Please note, I only have one, and please don't PM me unless you meet the above requirements...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone waiting on Avistaz to open regs might like to note they are apparently pruning unused accounts every Sunday at 17.00 GMT and will open sign-ups around this time for very brief periods. I also have a another spare SiamBT invite. Same deal as before (see below).

I have a spare SiamBT invite. If you're an Advanced Member (500+ posts here on TV), or someone I regularly talk to by PM, then feel free to PM me. Please note, I only have one, and please don't PM me unless you meet the above requirements...

I have nearly a 2 ratio on siamBT - 20+gig up and 10+ gig down but have yet to be offered any invites.

Stu - Indeed, you actually have over a 2 ratio - 2.018 at the moment, but you need to 'buy' invites with bonus points. They're not given by the tracker. If you've been seeding (which you obviously have), you should easily have enough points for invites. Scroll down the menu on the left to User Menu/My Bonus, click on this and you can see what's available to you.

If anyone could give me an invite to siambt then i give you 10GB upload (3000 bonus points) on amazingbits.org :)

Thou there is not that many files yet but you can make a request...

And almost all request will be filled :D