Natalie's Art Palace - Club, Hotel, Restaurant

For those of you who have resided on Koh Samui for a long time.

I am a regular visitor of the island. While I was browsing Google Earth the other day, I noticed the name "Natalie's Art Palace - Club, Hotel, Restaurant" and by checking the posted photo (attached) it looked quite an interesting place.

The location marked on Google Earth is on the left hand side of the Ghost Road towards BangRak, after the crossing next to the new 7-11 & 99 Karaoke & 99 Hotel.

Anyone knows if the place still exists?

Cheers

post-66478-1219254425_thumb.jpg

For those of you who have resided on Koh Samui for a long time.

I am a regular visitor of the island. While I was browsing Google Earth the other day, I noticed the name "Natalie's Art Palace - Club, Hotel, Restaurant" and by checking the posted photo (attached) it looked quite an interesting place.

The location marked on Google Earth is on the left hand side of the Ghost Road towards BangRak, after the crossing next to the new 7-11 & 99 Karaoke & 99 Hotel.

Anyone knows if the place still exists?

Cheers

Nice attempt of free advertising :o

Still exists, but not under Nathalie's wathcful eyes anymore. Photo is correct but location is on connecting road of main and Chaweng on the left side 1 klick befoe turn onto lake road. Actually far awaya from ghost road and surely not towards Bangrak.

What happened to Natalie then? Has she left Samui? I can't imagine the Art Palace will be quite the same without her. Any news re. what she's doing now?

The only time i nipped in for a drink it had 2 people in it,i heard it was always like this...oh dear,bad investment...nice place though!

just the road to access the art palace is enough to frighten the potential customers, it was mainly used for big party or meetings but was empty all the time.

Meetings ? Empty most of the time ? You must have been there quiet a few times to make that comment ?

It was never a real money maker sure, but it did okay, better than many other places I would think.

actually we chose that place because it was quite for work meeting, we were always alone around 10AM or 1PM.

i always thought it was the purpose of the art palace, rent it to make a party in a special design or hold meetings there for work or others because it's quite.