Stormy Weather...

sceadugenga

Did the storm make it to Chiang Rai this afternoon?

It came out of the South West about 1pm blowing like heck and definitely looked like it was on the way to the 'Rai.

Just went out to check for damage in the village but it's still raining too heavy to get out of the gate.

Even the dog never complained, just fired his shot an headed back to the door.

No storm in the city today. Quite a hot sunny day, until 3pm when clouds rolled over, and then a rain shower about 5pm.

Our home is about 4 km East, and we can see the city weather from here. Hope there's not too much damage with your location. I could see heavy clouds to the south.

Here in CM it was hot and sunny till about 2:30 PM. Winds kicked up from the SW, sky got dark and cloudy. Nothing much happened until about 6 PM, when the heavens opened up and it absolutely dumped....I guesstimate it should be just about to hit in the Rai shortly.

Just what you need there....more rain..... :o

I was walking the dogs to the dam. Only got about half way when the skies opened up. The trails turned into streams and I wanted to take a picture but it wasn't worth ruining the camera. Our dam was right to the brim the day before. Wonder how much more it can take.

I was walking the dogs to the dam. Only got about half way when the skies opened up. The trails turned into streams and I wanted to take a picture but it wasn't worth ruining the camera. Our dam was right to the brim the day before. Wonder how much more it can take.

Was it last year all your fish suddenly became "free range"?

Was it last year all your fish suddenly became "free range"?

Last year and this, actually, but now I have "the wall". My little fishies are all denied their freedom, now. They are going nowhere except perhaps the dinner plate.

Here in CM it was hot and sunny till about 2:30 PM. Winds kicked up from the SW, sky got dark and cloudy. Nothing much happened until about 6 PM, when the heavens opened up and it absolutely dumped....I guesstimate it should be just about to hit in the Rai shortly.

What evidence do you have that suggests a connection between the storms in CR and CM ?

What evidence do you have that suggests a connection between the storms in CR and CM ?

What evidence do you have that suggests there is no connection? :D