That Girl On The Bar Ice Signs

Does anybody know who the girl is on all the Bar ice signs around the place??

Is she a professional model from BKK or local, we were maybe wanting to use her for a swim wear shoot at our villa development.

If any one knows that would be great

Edited by Maipenrai007

Hmmm, must say that I have heard better excuses to meet a girl..... :D

OK good call

But serious, its not for that, I might pop in there and ask some one I am sure they know!!

I will invite you to the wedding to ok!!!

Naaah, don't like weddings, but put up a pic, so we all can guess who she is... :D it is just to help you ofcourse.... :o

Does anybody know who the girl is on all the Bar ice signs around the place??

Is she a professional model from BKK or local, we were maybe wanting to use her for a swim wear shoot at our villa development.

If any one knows that would be great

Hope you have good lighting equipment to 'brighten' the pic :o

Inside ICE-BAR is, if so, the answer... but then Thai Staff moves on quite fast and don't think this establishment is shoveling in the cash either....

with an entry fee of 375bath, when they have customers, they saber the champagne.

Inside ICE-BAR is, if so, the answer... but then Thai Staff moves on quite fast and don't think this establishment is shoveling in the cash either....

with an entry fee of 375bath, when they have customers, they saber the champagne.

i was told it was 700 THB Entry.... maybe less now low season... but does this include 2 free drinks?

:D

Forgive my ignorance but where is the ICE BAR ? and WHAT is it that one has to pay entrance ? :D

Or is it a VERY dumb question ? :D

Never mind...found it: :o

http://www.baricesamui.com/about.html

Very nice and refreshing idea and hope these chaps are succesful ! I like the entrepreneurial spirit they showed ! :D

LaoPo

:D

Forgive my ignorance but where is the ICE BAR ? and WHAT is it that one has to pay entrance ? :D

Or is it a VERY dumb question ? :D

Never mind...found it: :o

http://www.baricesamui.com/about.html

Very nice and refreshing idea and hope these chaps are succesful ! I like the entrepreneurial spirit they showed ! :D

LaoPo

Lao

it is really time you came to Thailand... there are so many new things for you to see.. :(