Very Close But Denied Extension

Hello all that been a good help to me.

I went to Sri Racha immigration office today Friday 5th and have all dokument in order and i got very clode to a grant but the officer suddenly saw that my bankaccount whit 300.000THB was just a month old and she told me to show up again before my visa expire october 18 so she actually want to give me some help but she told me that i have to have that 300.000THB for at least 3 month but the immigration law allow a combination of pension certified by embassy and bankaccount no matter for how long time i have that money in the account but i cannot tell an immigration officer the Thailaw so I thank her for her time and went back home whit a smile and think better luck next time.

I am using a combination of pension about 550.000 THB and bank account 300.000 THB and I have a NON-O visa multiple entries so maybe i have to do another border run before i make another attempt to get my extension.

Anyway thank to all that know and can give good advices for a good life here in LOS.

Hello all that been a good help to me.

I went to Sri Racha immigration office today Friday 5th and have all dokument in order and i got very clode to a grant but the officer suddenly saw that my bankaccount whit 300.000THB was just a month old and she told me to show up again before my visa expire october 18 so she actually want to give me some help but she told me that i have to have that 300.000THB for at least 3 month but the immigration law allow a combination of pension certified by embassy and bankaccount no matter for how long time i have that money in the account but i cannot tell an immigration officer the Thailaw so I thank her for her time and went back home whit a smile and think better luck next time.

I am using a combination of pension about 550.000 THB and bank account 300.000 THB and I have a NON-O visa multiple entries so maybe i have to do another border run before i make another attempt to get my extension.

Anyway thank to all that know and can give good advices for a good life here in LOS.

Bad Luck. But as we all know they do not all know their own rules.