Long Term Rental Wanted

Hi Forum, KOH SAMUI

I wonder if you can help me in a 1 Bedroom house or a cheap condo to rent in or around Bangrak or Bophut i want to rent for 1 year or more so i.m looking for a good price are there any properties that anyone knows of in the next week or so.

Thanks in advance for any kind reply's

Becks.

Edited by BecksPattaya

Hi Forum, KOH SAMUI

I wonder if you can help me in a 1 Bedroom house or a cheap condo to rent in or around Bangrak or Bophut i want to rent for 1 year or more so i.m looking for a good price are there any properties that anyone knows of in the next week or so.

Becks.

You may PM me.

Hi Forum, KOH SAMUI

Becks.

Blessing village in Banrak area is quite priceworthy. Small houses, but well maintained and ok furniture. Nice swimmingpool and a poolbar. Dont know if they have anything free though.

Mayaburi 20 meters further down the road is also well worth the money but it´s more money. Think they charge 18k for a month now, but that is realy a top room. Including mateservice and they are actually more like a hotel. With restaurant and a really nice pool with jaccuzzi.

But like said before in similar threads, dont book it from home. Go to Samui and check yourself in a hotel for week. Rent a vehicle and take a drive around and look/negotiate for your year rental. There is many options around and you will sure find a good deal in that area.

Samui mermaid is a good short term hotel in Ban rak village for your first week. Google their website.

Good luck.

Hi Forum, KOH SAMUI

Becks.

Blessing village in Banrak area is quite priceworthy. Small houses, but well maintained and ok furniture. Nice swimmingpool and a poolbar. Dont know if they have anything free though.

Mayaburi 20 meters further down the road is also well worth the money but it´s more money. Think they charge 18k for a month now, but that is realy a top room. Including mateservice and they are actually more like a hotel. With restaurant and a really nice pool with jaccuzzi.

But like said before in similar threads, dont book it from home. Go to Samui and check yourself in a hotel for week. Rent a vehicle and take a drive around and look/negotiate for your year rental. There is many options around and you will sure find a good deal in that area.

Samui mermaid is a good short term hotel in Ban rak village for your first week. Google their website.

Good luck.

Just in case you are into this...... :o

Thanks for all your reply's i lived on Samui for 2 years at Bang Po, i still love the island apart from all the Building work that has been going on, i go there every 2 weeks driving from patts i staying usaully at the Mermaid in Bangrak it would be nice to have a more permenent rental.

i'm looking at a few 1 Bedrooms houses when there next week i will reply to all postings today.

But if any posters can give me a rough price for any house they have for a monthly rental i would be greatfull.

Thanks once again

Ray

**email removed per forum rules--no need to feed the spammers-- please PM the poster--sbk***

Thanks for all your reply's i lived on Samui for 2 years at Bang Po, i still love the island apart from all the Building work that has been going on, i go there every 2 weeks driving from patts i staying usaully at the Mermaid in Bangrak it would be nice to have a more permenent rental.

i'm looking at a few 1 Bedrooms houses when there next week i will reply to all postings today.

But if any posters can give me a rough price for any house they have for a monthly rental i would be greatfull.

Thanks once again

Ray

**email removed per forum rules--no need to feed the spammers-- please PM the poster--sbk***

"Patts"....do you mean Pattaya ?

If so, do you drive every 2 weeks from Pattaya to Samui (and back) ? and how long do you stay on Samui...just the weekend ? :o

Or am I mistaken with 'Patts' ?

LaoPo

Hi Forum, KOH SAMUI

Becks.

if you are interested in Maenam, 2 bedrooms house near the beach with free wifi and very good price pls pm me

Hi Forum, KOH SAMUI

Becks.

You may PM me.

Hi there can you give me any detials please of what you have availible in rental.

my email is **email removed per forum rules* Please PM poster*** i will be ariving in Samui on friday.

Regards

Ray