Is There An Equivalent To Mapquest Or Yahoo To Give Driving Directions In Los?

submaniac

I am trying to figure out how to drive from Bangkok to Pattaya, and I was trying to look for driving directions on mapquest but it doesn't cover asia. Does anyone know of somthing like mapquest I could use online to get driving directions? Thanks.

Dont know of anything like mapquest, but getting from BKK to Pattaya is pretty easy, there are signs all over BKK for the new airport, follow these once out of the city and then you want the BKK-Chonburi motorway, this is pretty well sign posted to Pattaya.

If you do find something on-line chances are the maps will not be the most up to date, even the GPS in my car has problems as not all the maps are up to date with the new sections of motorway going in etc..

I am trying to figure out how to drive from Bangkok to Pattaya, and I was trying to look for driving directions on mapquest but it doesn't cover asia. Does anyone know of somthing like mapquest I could use online to get driving directions? Thanks.

Might I suggest that if you can not find your way to Pattaya using a simple map without specific driving directions then you SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING THERE YOURSELF! Take the bus, take a cab, have someone else drive you. You can use the time to learn how to read a map. What the hel_l is wrong with people? Since GPS it seems that many people can't find a simple address if it doesn't show up on their system, but come on, a whole f_cking city with English signs everywhere pointing the way. Pattaya is not some little village on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere.

If someone invents an electronic ass wiping machine I don't want to be around when the power goes out.