Guttering On Samui ?

MSingh

With the Rain fast approaching, i need to get my House prepared & need Guttering added to it sooner rather than later..Does anyone have any experience of Guttering Companies on the Island, Contact Details & a rough cost on a per m2 price ??

try these guys, samui alluminium guttering:

With the Rain fast approaching, i need to get my House prepared & need Guttering added to it sooner rather than later..Does anyone have any experience of Guttering Companies on the Island, Contact Details & a rough cost on a per m2 price ??

try these guys, samui alluminium guttering:

I remember now, that was the company that used to advertise

I just had some of my roofs guttered by a thai guy, the main roof on each side is about 6 metres long, and had several metres on the front done, it came to 17,500 baht, he used stainless steel too. His number is 0843 0532 99, if you want another quote. Just make sure you get someone who can speak thai on your end to talk to him! I (foolishly?) paid 10k up front and then he didn't come till 2 days after the date we agreed upon, was a bit of a sweat but in the end he did a good job. It's probably cheaper if you buy the plastic tubing yourself that will connect the gutters to the tanks. Also can pick up some well priced 3000 litre tanks at Homemart now

I just had a price for my new house - White PVC including down pipes and soak-away pit workes out at 700B per meter job lot

Thanks for your help Guys & Girls, much appreciated.

Just make sure,that they put the right degree of fall.Mine sagged in the middle. :o