Finding A Job In Thailand

I'm living in Sweden currently but thinking about moving to Thailand. I've been thinking about starting a business in Thailand or finding a job. Right now I'm leaning towards finding a job. So I have been looking on the Internet for companies (preferably non-thai companies, since I can't speak thai yet) that might hire europeans. Does anyone have any good leads to companies that might be on the lookout for english-speaking europeans. (I have a degree in business administartion from a swedish university - although I don't know if that is a help in Thailand :o )

It was widely discussed on the forum...very difficult to find a job here without connections. Try to find multinational company that need staff in Thailand, otherwise I dont think you will find something.

I'm living in Sweden currently but thinking about moving to Thailand. I've been thinking about starting a business in Thailand or finding a job. Right now I'm leaning towards finding a job. So I have been looking on the Internet for companies (preferably non-thai companies, since I can't speak thai yet) that might hire europeans. Does anyone have any good leads to companies that might be on the lookout for english-speaking europeans. (I have a degree in business administartion from a swedish university - although I don't know if that is a help in Thailand  :o )