Mig Welder

Susan25

I'm in Nakorn Sri Thammarat. But I am going to Bangkok next week. I have sent some emails to some dealers that I have found on the internet but would much rather go to the store and buy it in person. Thanks for your help.

I shopped around in Bangkok and found mostly 3 phase welders available. I can't use three phase and ended up buying mine from Tool Pro in Udon Thani. Look for a tool Pro in your area and they will likely have what you need.

Most decent hardware stores will have a couple in stock - or be able to pull out a catalouge from under the counter and offer you one of a number of different types they could get delivered within a day or two.

No shortage of them around and easy to get.

Hardware stores which stock re-bar, channel beams and other re-inforcing materials for building all tend to stock cutting gases as well - again, no shortage and easy to get hold of - not only in Bangkok but all the outlying provinicial towns as well.

Try to avoid the cheap Chinese made units - budget permitting go for one of the European brand names, and if you have 3 phase where its going to be used (even with a light duty model) - give serious thought to selecting a 3phase unit.