Mayflower, Best Place To Eat In Cm

junki3korean

hey guys,

most of youz have prolly been here right?? its on loi kroh where the bars are located so can`t miss the big tin tin statue ;p

i`m in sydney now and havent been in CM since Febuary this year and i`m still dwelling over this place ^____^ maybe i just miss chiang mai :D:o or they must be putting something in there food :D

i`ll be back in CM in january so i cant wait....after everything i have seen and been in CM i miss mayflower lol.

it could also be the freindly staff! but i could eat there everyday =)

if ya ever around i recommend it!

have you been here? tell us wat you think??

aNdy~

post-65294-1222197451.gif

I could swear that I saw a "for sale" sign there a few months ago which is now gone, so I'm wondering if it still has the same owner as when junki3korean tried it.

I ate there a few weeks ago, a couple of times, and thought that it was OK, but not anything special.

I did like the view and the way all the girls from other bars come over and introduce themselves, so I'm willing to try it again if anyone else recommends it. :o

No, no it's not for sale. There was a sign alright, the French guy who runs it was selling another place located in Moon Muang Soi 2. That one has now been sold, so the sign is gone. :o

I agree Mayflower is brilliant. Pretty good Western/Italian/French food at very reasonable prices.

( Best of all, they deliver across the road to any bar you may find yourself in.. :D )

To PB: It's on Loi Kroh road, about the 5th building from the moat on the Southern side of the road. Park at DK around the corner.

(And it's a respectable restaurant, not a bar.)

No, no it's not for sale. There was a sign alright, the French guy who runs it was selling another place located in Moon Muang Soi 2. That one has now been sold, so the sign is gone. :o

I agree Mayflower is brilliant. Pretty good Western/Italian/French food at very reasonable prices.

I will try it again as I only had two dishes there which were fine. Maybe I will find some better ones! :D

****tin tin is what, Brit or Aussie? There are lots of venues on Loi Kroh. Care to be more specific? Mayflower is a big moving van company. Is this place a big van? Sorry - they are removalists. Does this restaurant remove household furnishings? What food do they serve, or is it just a gogo joint? *****

I thought the "Mayflower" was an English ship that had an accident with a Plymouth......

MSPain

Edited by hml367

they do great pizzas there! ^____^

but , notice the delivery is slow..... and only at the beach.

:o

have you been there gonzo??

No I haven't. but I'm sure its a fine restaurant. My statement was made in a somewhat humourous vein as the photo posted was of a ship that sailed some 400 years ago...today they use motorcycles. However the delivery time is about the same, 400 years or its free.

joke----joke :D

Edited by Gonzo the Face

No I haven't. but I'm sure its a fine restaurant. My statement was made in a somewhat humourous vein as the photo posted was of a ship that sailed some 400 years ago...today they use motorcycles. However the delivery time is about the same, 400 years or its free.

hi gonzo!

i agree with your statement! =) and at no point did i feel offended ^______^

if your ever around you should try it!!

andy!

hi gonzo!

i agree with your statement! =) and at no point did i feel offended ^______^

if your ever around you should try it!!

andy!

There in lies the problem , Andy, I am already too.... a round ......

:D