Is There Another One Of Them Tv Meet-ups This Weekend?

submaniac

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... though i must say most of us are kinda sick of pissin' up so if you have ideas for other things to do let's have 'em. :o

Don’t listen to her.! We are not bored of piss-ups, we are just d-toxin for the week. I have consumed more then 12 1 and 2 letter bottles of Vodka and JW for the past week and half.

But now I have my common scene back. Lets Party!!!!!!!!

aw, RJT did admit to me he would be up for more cultural events in BKK, problem is they are very rare!!! so pissups it is until we get better ideas.

i might go see Vicky Cristina Barcelona Saturday morning, and maybe another film or two at the Bangkok Int'l Film Fest, if we don't get too crazy on Friday night! :o If anyone is up for it let me know...

aw, RJT did admit to me he would be up for more cultural events in BKK, problem is they are very rare!!! so pissups it is until we get better ideas.

i might go see Vicky Cristina Barcelona Saturday morning, and maybe another film or two at the Bangkok Int'l Film Fest, if we don't get too crazy on Friday night! :o If anyone is up for it let me know...

awww i wish i could, but i gotta pack things. i'm moving!

ooh lal la~

neway, think i will be pissup w/ you guys on Fri, accordin to the status in my FB

But seriously, submaniac, you should pop along to one of these meet-ups.

Hehehe...that is exactly what I am trying to do...if someone will just give me a time and location. What exactly does a guy have to do to get invited? Look for a '63 Ferretti and tell the doorman that Jesus saw me cry? :o

I am sure there is company to have in certain areas of Bangkok :D

that's just really sad..are u comparing us to bums at 7/11??? :D

Ummmmm. RJT - I dont think the bums at 7/11 are the worst things to be compared to in BKK.

Reading between the lines - I'm guessing he's referring to the Nana, Patpong and Soi Cowboy 'crowd' :o

... though i must say most of us are kinda sick of pissin' up so if you have ideas for other things to do let's have 'em. :o

Don't listen to her.! We are not bored of piss-ups, we are just d-toxin for the week. I have consumed more then 12 1 and 2 letter bottles of Vodka and JW for the past week and half.

But now I have my common scene back. Lets Party!!!!!!!!

Not really the Piss ups i'm bored with - RJT, no offense but the clubs you take us to suck!!! come on Slims? Zee? Dont know about you, but I'm past the teenie bopper stage!

Also - its good to go to a club that you can actaully dance in, not crammed into a room like sardines!