Movie On Tsumani Now On Mm1 Movies Cable Tv

Boater

Hi

There is a movie showing on MM1 on cable, but the movie is shot in Phuket and has a few famous english actors....

i have only tuned in 30 minutes ago, but would like to view the whole movie, as it was shot in phuket

As far as i am aware from what i see, it is about a south afican losing his family, but so far it is a good movie

I check MM1 website already, but they not mention this moving showing

all help to name this movie will be received with thanks

Hi

There is a movie showing on MM1 on cable, but the movie is shot in Phuket and has a few famous english actors....

i have only tuned in 30 minutes ago, but would like to view the whole movie, as it was shot in phuket

As far as i am aware from what i see, it is about a south afican losing his family, but so far it is a good movie

I check MM1 website already, but they not mention this moving showing

all help to name this movie will be received with thanks

i think it is called aftermath and was shot around bangtao and was a hbo production that got totally slated as garbage. last thing i would want to see is a cheap movie about the tsunami on a saterday night

I watched it a while back, thought it very bland, but what you you expect with a low budget movie. They are hardly able to recreate a Tsumani, had no big names, and used live shots of the actual Tsunami which looked like the home movies of amateurs. There were also some factual mistakes about Phuket & Khoa Lak geography.