Affirmation For Marriage At Uk Embassy Bangkok

I am twice divorced and about to marry again. I have my English divorce decree absolute for first marriage and I have a Thai divorce certificate for second marriage. When I submit my Affirmation for Marriage document at the UK Embassy in Bangkok which I need to do before I can marry a third time to my Thai girlfriend then will I need to translate my Thai divorce certificate from the second marriage?

I know I have to obtain some certified translations such as the Affirmation document which must be translated afterwards before I go to the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get the marriage licence (affadavit) etc....... but do I need to do this for the existing Thai Divorce certificate as the Embassy does have Thai employees working there. Infact is it necessary for me to declare this Thai divorce certificate at the Embassy since I can show this along with the signed affirmation document to the Umphur when we register the marriage?

If the answer is yes I do need to declare this and yes it does need to be translated then is this a translation that I could get done through the internet so I don't have to do it when I first get to Bangkok, are there certified internet translation companies that can do this online?

regards

Karl :o

Not sure about your Thai difforce certificate. The embassy is to certify about you not being married outside of Thailand, the Thai government should check if you are married inside Thailand. But better just call the embassy about that.

Translations must be certified by the translator, you can send them to a translation agency and pick them up when you go to your embassy and have the other papers translated.

From the British embassy website

Please bring with you to the Embassy your passport and evidence that any previous marriages have been dissolved/terminated (death certificate or divorce certificate(s) as appropriate). Only the original evidence or a certified copy will be accepted – photocopies will not be accepted under any circumstances.
They don't ask for translations, but I would do so anyway to be sure. They do have Thai staff, but if memory serves all the staff in the consular section are Brits.