Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (fri)

britmaveric

Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (Fri)

When: Friday 24th Oct 2008 7PM - ???????

Where: Titanium Club, Sukhumvit Soi 22 Bangkok , Thailand

Why: Meet your fellow TV members :(

:D:o:D:P:D:D

Anyways thought this was a good opportunity to get out and meet some fellow TV members and socialize. Titanium Club is a great venue - well known for the all girl Thai Band, Unicorn and the Ice Bar. Please all those interested please sign below and look forward to seeing you on the 24th Oct. :D

More on Titanium Club: http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/main/index.html

TitaniumClub.jpg

Attendee(s):

britmaveric

scoopyboobies

elsie

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm be seen in public with Brit ... again? that could destroy my reputation! (I'll probably stop in for ONE drink... but I am not staying out until we end up at a place like Cocktails and dreams drinking Sambuca !

The good thing about having it at 7 PM is that if there is anyone there you will know they are there for the TV piss up. I think it opens around 7. There is another ice bar recently opened on Saladaeng soi 1, near HSBC bank, it's owned by the guy that built Titanium. He now runs V2O ice bars in Pattaya, Phuket and opened this new one a few weeks ago also called V2O. Good Philippina cover band and slightly bigger than Titanium. If you are still in Titanium around 10 ish, the wife and I will be dropping in for a few.

hmmm be seen in public with Brit ... again? that could destroy my reputation! (I'll probably stop in for ONE drink... but I am not staying out until we end up at a place like Cocktails and dreams drinking Sambuca !

I think you're mixing up your nights JD. We were on the sambuccas the night I was out with you. The night Donna had to carry me to the next place! :o

I think you're mixing up your nights JD. We were on the sambuccas the night I was out with you. The night Donna had to carry me to the next place! :o

That was a different pissup .... but Brit or that smarmy Swiss? guy started the Sambucca thing the pissup before that! The night You and I and the gang went out was the night I sent my beer from Connect up to my room and someone else was in it .... ummm having fun!

Those Phuket pissups were fun even though Wolfie never showed with the Official $$ :D

The good thing about having it at 7 PM is that if there is anyone there you will know they are there for the TV piss up. I think it opens around 7. There is another ice bar recently opened on Saladaeng soi 1, near HSBC bank, it's owned by the guy that built Titanium. He now runs V2O ice bars in Pattaya, Phuket and opened this new one a few weeks ago also called V2O. Good Philippina cover band and slightly bigger than Titanium. If you are still in Titanium around 10 ish, the wife and I will be dropping in for a few.

I had a few beers with him the day he signed that band - he was very happy with them. A good guy.

Titanium is rank. It is very expensive, 185 baht for a small Heineken. Don't go in the Ice Bar as the price of the flavoured vodka is extortionate! If you buy a bottle, don't trust the bar girls to pour it properly, if you don't watch them you can end up with a full glass of spirit only with no mixers.

There is also an old thread on here warning people to pay attention to their receipt bins.

It used to be a brilliant place to go the start of 2007, however now it is a rip off place.

Don't be fooled by the smartly dressed "hostesses" they are bar girls who can be bar fined.

The only reason to go here is to listen to the band, they are really good.

I would advise the best time to be here is between 10 and 11pm, then go somewhere else.

Just my thoughts, up to you if you are interested or not.

dboy - cheers mate wish you were here!! :o

Moss - yes I'll be there, what about you?

mrtingtong - great venue, and yes its expensive. (both bottles/vodka shots, however get lot of people perhaps we can get a deal???) We had a previous pissup there and it was great. (watch your bins is your own responsibility)

superhans - you coming mate?

dboy - cheers mate wish you were here!! :o

Moss - yes I'll be there, what about you?

mrtingtong - great venue, and yes its expensive. (both bottles/vodka shots, however get lot of people perhaps we can get a deal???) We had a previous pissup there and it was great. (watch your bins is your own responsibility)

superhans - you coming mate?

Doesn't matter where you go as long as the company is good!

I might drop by for one or two but will bring several friends from Thong Lor PD to ensure that RJT doesn't insult my intelligence.

LOL .. pretty much not possible I think :o

Not bad JD, not bad. Accomplish this kind of sarcasm once more in this thread and you will automatically qualify for a star on your profile.

That was a different pissup .... but Brit or that smarmy Swiss? guy started the Sambucca thing the pissup before that! The night You and I and the gang went out was the night I sent my beer from Connect up to my room and someone else was in it .... ummm having fun!

Those Phuket pissups were fun even though Wolfie never showed with the Official $$ :D

haha. i remember that night jdinasia. funny. didnt they drink your beer too?

and Old Croc, im not sure who was carrying who at that stage. i think i was doing my share of leaning.

who is the smarmy swiss? not the lovely firefan? hes danish. and not smarmy :D

haha. i remember that night jdinasia. funny. didnt they drink your beer too?

and Old Croc, im not sure who was carrying who at that stage. i think i was doing my share of leaning.

who is the smarmy swiss? not the lovely firefan? hes danish. and not smarmy :D

LOL .. you got it in one ... swiss -- danish ... all about the same :D

I might drop by for one or two but will bring several friends from Thong Lor PD to ensure that RJT doesn't insult my intelligence.

:D Haha whats the matter james, don’t tell me you fear the legendary RJT??? Wah.. don’t threat since you pot me in charge on the “off topic “ thread in your absence I feels there is a level respect, all in moderation hey!! Just don’t take your eye off your drink. :o

Oh bring that little puppy of yours Mettrobaby along.

:D Haha whats the matter james, don’t tell me you fear the legendary RJT??? Wah.. don’t threat since you pot me in charge on the “off topic “ thread in your absence I feels there is a level respect, all in moderation hey!! Just don’t take your eye off your drink. :o

Oh bring that little puppy of yours Mettrobaby along.

We will be conducting a passport and IQ test so be sure to bring one with you. This will be followed by a round of shooters.