Does Anybody Want To Share A Container?

didster

Hello,

Would anybody be interested in sharing a container from Thailand to UK? We would be sending it probably middle of December/beginning of January.

Let me know if anybody is interested.

I think there's an extensive thread about people who are on the skids, trying to return to UK, without the wherewithall, If you provide sandwiches and hot tea, I think you can fill not only your container, but many others.

Hello,

Would anybody be interested in sharing a container from Thailand to UK? We would be sending it probably middle of December/beginning of January.

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Let me give you some pressing advice on that:

DON'T DO IT! It is can so easily turn into your worst nightmare.

Besides someone possibly slipping in "certain substances" it is almost impossible to expain to Customs anywhere: that's not mine, but that is!

How do you know whether you can trust the other partie(s)?

Its kind of like, could you please take this teddybear/gift with you to the UK for my friend's kid?

Don't do it, its not worth the savings. A 20footer will cost you about US$2300 for shipping. mIf you cannot afford that, you cannot afford the hassles at the other end.

Every shipping/relocation company will tell you the same.

when you ship stuff to thailand do they open it up there and charge you import tax?

urmmmm no....why would they do that? thailand is just like most every other country-they believe in free trade. it's only russia and china (and laos sometimes) that bother with that because they are communist run countries :o

ok....sorry, if that was a serious question, then yes they most certainly do.