Italian Greyhound

iyah

So why would you want an Italian Greyhound in Thailand for? There is no Greyhound racing over here

apart from that, Italian Greyhounds as you call them, are not good for racing in any case I must admid

they look like Greyhounds but they are not. They just good enough as a pet I guess.

Hi behind the Seri Center there are grooming shops and pet shops: I remember asking them about whippets and they were going to get some from overseas. They are broakers?

I ended up buying one from Australia. If you go to the dog shows: there is a man that shows some (sometimes) . He also has miniature poodles. He is very pick about who he sells to. No cage life for his dogs. Give it a try.

Hi Mangotogo. I have actually been to the pet stores behind Seri Center not so long ago (I live near there). Many chihuahuas.

A breeder that is picky about who he sells his dogs to? Sounds good to me. Would u happen to know when and where the next dog show is. There was one in Central Bangna a couple weeks ago. No whippets there. Thanks

Hi,

check this web site for all the dog shows and breed inquiries in Thailand. http://www.petnews2005.com/index.php

Loads of pictures of dogshows. The man with the whippets does not come to all the dogshows with his whippets ut is usually there with miniature poodles. Look out ofr a bubbly chinese man. He speaks Engish fluently. This man has a company called white crane ( aquariums). I jsut can't remember his name at the moment.

I saw some Italian Greyhounds 2 years ago at MuangThongtani but they were not the best quality. I then approached a seller at JJ market: he had a hard time tracking some but in the end the breeder dd not want to sell to him....so I imported my whippet from Australia. I oonly have one and won;t be breeding for quite a while.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry, what is an Italian greyhound? Is it a whippet?

I ask as I have a beautiful male whippet (bred from showdog (and championship) stock in England), and am toying with the idea of breeding him as I would love one of his puppies (he is not only beautiful but has the most wonderful personality). Haven't made up my mind yet though as it's so selfish with so many stray dogs in the world.

Edited by F1fanatic