I Need Some Accommodation In Pattaya For A Week Or So

torrenova

I know I live there but I need to stay somewhere, either condo or hotel for a week as the outlaws are going to take over the condo and the house has gone back to the owner.

I also know that I know lots of places but I haven't had to actually choose one for myself in years and years so I'm a little apprehensive.

I've some mates in town so I'll be out on the lash some days and nights so I'll probably give Jomtien a miss. Not paying for the Marriott so that is out. Don't really know if I want a pool but I do want a safe, preferably in room (must be electronic if in room, none of this key <deleted>).

Price wise ? depends on what but not over Bt1500 a day. Don't need breakfast.

Where ? Maybe near the centre, was thinking about the Areca.

Anyone got any recommendations for a hotel or decent condo around the middle of Pattaya ? Will go up to BigC but not to Naklua.

If you have your own transport (or even if not) consider one of the drive-in short time m/hotels. They will do you a discount rate for a week in advance, bring your own blanket - and anything else you might need (!) but the TV's OK, some do food (pizza delivery) etc. Central locations if that's important - or you can drive out of town if you need to be more discreet, if you know what I mean. (Something like 2,500 Baht for a week if I remember correctly.)

I know I live there but I need to stay somewhere, either condo or hotel for a week as the outlaws are going to take over the condo and the house has gone back to the owner.

I also know that I know lots of places but I haven't had to actually choose one for myself in years and years so I'm a little apprehensive.

I've some mates in town so I'll be out on the lash some days and nights so I'll probably give Jomtien a miss. Not paying for the Marriott so that is out. Don't really know if I want a pool but I do want a safe, preferably in room (must be electronic if in room, none of this key <deleted>).

Where ? Maybe near the centre, was thinking about the Areca.

Anyone got any recommendations for a hotel or decent condo around the middle of Pattaya ? Will go up to BigC but not to Naklua.

http://bellavillapattaya.com/

try baboona beach hotel. between soi 3 and 4 on beach road...

stayed there 2 weeks ago, nice rooms, safe, coffee/tea making facilities, flatscreen tv and dvd, and breakfast included for 1250 a day, they will give a 100 bht discount a day if you stay there for a week. Really nice staff, and everything.

Anyone got any recommendations for a hotel or decent condo around the middle of Pattaya ?

Will go up to BigC but not to Naklua.

Loads in the area - Sabai Resort does some cheaper rooms as well, if you can be motivated to move each day you could review one each day for future referance?

Anyone got any recommendations for a hotel or decent condo around the middle of Pattaya ?

Will go up to BigC but not to Naklua.

Loads in the area - Sabai Resort does some cheaper rooms as well, if you can be motivated to move each day you could review one each day for future referance?

I always stay at Pattaya Bay Resort. It is located opposite the Villa Market (Avenue Shopping Mall). It is less than 1,000THB per day and very clean/nice. It has a very nice roof-top pool and the food is quite good from the restaurant. Speaking of the food, free breakfast each day. Given the hotels location, it is quite close to the 'action' and is still quiet.

try baboona beach hotel. between soi 3 and 4 on beach road...

stayed there 2 weeks ago, nice rooms, safe, coffee/tea making facilities, flatscreen tv and dvd, and breakfast included for 1250 a day, they will give a 100 bht discount a day if you stay there for a week. Really nice staff, and everything.

Checked out their website but rooms very small at 25qm and quite a lot more loot than your quoted Bt1250 all in. Might call them tomorrow though.

I can highly recommend the Residence Garden Hotel. It isnt in the middle of Pattaya but a short way to Walking St. If you mention the FLB rate I believe it is 1400 baht a day. The room is 52 sq met. and is a 2 room suite with a small kitchen. Very nice pool and a good breakfast although not included. I have stayed there many times and think its the best deal for the money in town...has a safe in the room and 2 tv's as well. It is located on the way to Jomtien just past the 3rd road overpass...where captain corner bbq is. Hope this helps