Need Wingman For Picking Up Hot Girls

skoperism

Smart girls, intersting girls, educated, not the ones that sit in their room all day and do nothing and not the ones out looking for farrangs as insurance an insurancy policy. I am single cause there are too many hot girls.

If you were trapped on a desert island with 20 hot girls, would you marry one? and then not sleep with the others? I am pritty sure you would probably share yourself around.

I think you are single because you come across as a complete wangka. I guess you don't have too many friends at all.

me thinks blinky bill is a major shumck!!!! do not listen to anything that wanke_r says.....

Hello,

I live in Chiang Mai, I enjoy going out and hitting the bars and clubs atleast once a week. Often my friends are not available to join me due to being in relationships. As i am young(25), I would like to enjoy this stage of my life and get out there more. It would be cool to know a few more people who were interested in going out and trying their luck with the hot looking women that are so abundent here in CM. Let me know if you are keen(Pref somone between 18 - 35).

Hot girls like wingbeans, take some of those instead - weirdo! :o

Blinky Bill your comments are not wanted, you would be better of going out and doing some exercise to reduce the size of your gut rather than sitting on TV all day posting your oh so helpful opinions.

My gosh, you asked...and it seemed it didn't matter on who you were asking, 'cept for the age group.

No need to get shitty 'bout it.

Lighten up Francis...

Ahhhhh 'Stripes', a Bill Murray classic... Looks like I need to load up ye ole VHS.....

Oh, I forgot, wasn't Chevy Chase his 'wingman'??? :o

Edited by dingdongrb

Smart girls, intersting girls, educated, not the ones that sit in their room all day and do nothing and not the ones out looking for farrangs as insurance an insurancy policy. I am single cause there are too many hot girls.

If you were trapped on a desert island with 20 hot girls, would you marry one? and then not sleep with the others? I am pritty sure you would probably share yourself around.

I think you are single because you come across as a complete wangka. I guess you don't have too many friends at all.

me thinks blinky bill is a major shumck!!!! do not listen to anything that wanke_r says.....

Now James, you have really hurt my feelings. All the help and advice I have been giving to fellow posters on this forum regarding spelling and and correct use of the English language, has obviously failed to help some members, particularly yourself.

Please start your sentences with a capital letter, ie. M instead of m in "Me" and D instead d in "Do". I have been searching numerous dictionaries for the word "shumck" but have been unable to find it. Could you please shed some light on the meaning of this word.

I hope you aren't an English teacher.

Now James, you have really hurt my feelings. All the help and advice I have been giving to fellow posters on this forum regarding spelling and and the correct use of the English language, has obviously failed to help some members, particularly yourself.

Please start your sentences with a capital letter, ie. M instead of m in "Me" and D instead d in "Do". I have been searching numerous dictionaries for the word "shumck" but have been unable to find it. Could you please shed some light on the meaning of this word.

Oops.

Blinky Bill your comments are not wanted, you would be better of going out and doing some exercise to reduce the size of your gut rather than sitting on TV all day posting your oh so helpful opinions.

My gosh, you asked...and it seemed it didn't matter on who you were asking, 'cept for the age group.

Lighten up Francis...

Ahhhhh 'Stripes', a Bill Murray classic... Looks like I need to load up ye ole VHS.....

It was Harold Ramis.

post-46099-1224835519_thumb.jpg

May be some Major Shumcks and forked tongue devils but never seen any of them wear bananas on their heads,then take pictures, then post them on the internet..

Err...hello...avatars aren't real, donchano?

I suppose you look just like Betty Boop and ride a chopper in thigh-length leather boots?

Step one for finding a hot girl

Speak Thai

Step two

Have money

Here is a tip, find a girl who doesn't like Farang.

I'd add another...

Step 3

Act like that you're just not trying to bang 'em and use 'em...

so u think. its the other way round. they always act better than you :o

Now James, you have really hurt my feelings. All the help and advice I have been giving to fellow posters on this forum regarding spelling and and correct use of the English language, has obviously failed to help some members, particularly yourself.

the

sorry billy boy,,,, did not mean to hurt your feelings...give the kid a break!!!!!! cheers!

Lighten up Francis...

It was Harold Ramis.

Dam_n that's right.... Shows you how my brain has slightly (and I stress 'slightly') deteriorated throughout the years as well as needing to watch this flick again. Thanks!

I am sure the girls here appreciate your philanthropic sharing yourself around. I've never tried gay, but I just might with you, are you really as adorable as you think? We may have a different definition re smart, interesting and educated. Have you tried the Star of Light, can get some fascinating, if not slightly mumbled, conversations there that are smart, interesting and educated?

As entertaining (and open to insult) as the OP's thread is, I find this tit for tat repartee somewhat mindless.

Anyone who wants to be the OP's "wingman" on the young guy seeking hot chick circuit, please PM him.

Fun's over, girls!

Closed.