Hotels Close To The British Embassy Bkk

Phil_ne_uk

I’m off to see my girlfriend for 2 weeks arriving on xmas eve morning. Can anyone recommend any nice, reasonably priced hotels preferably close to the British embassy? Within walking distance if possible.

Also if anyone is looking for a good travel agent in the UK try Benz travel in London. I used them 1st time in July this year and again for this xmas. They are without doubt the least expensive and the guy gives great friendly service.

The guy is called Rajan, his number is 0207-323-7333 email [email protected]

Web Site: www.benztravel.co.uk

Thanks,

Phil

I’m off to see my girlfriend for 2 weeks arriving on xmas eve morning. Can anyone recommend any nice, reasonably priced hotels preferably close to the British embassy? Within walking distance if possible.

Also if anyone is looking for a good travel agent in the UK try Benz travel in London. I used them 1st time in July this year and again for this xmas. They are without doubt the least expensive and the guy gives great friendly service.

The guy is called Rajan, his number is 0207-323-7333 email [email protected]

Web Site:  www.benztravel.co.uk

Thanks,

Phil

Hi Phil,

I've used EURO PARK HOTEL quite a few times. Sukhumvit Soi 1, just accross road from Bumrungrad Hospital. Tel: 02 254 1074 - 5. Nothing special, just clean & quiet. Ample sized rooms with a/c and microwave oven, 1000 baht per night. 10 min. walk to Skytrain, 15 min. to UK Embassy. Used it last at beginning of Nov. for 1 night when I had to visist Embassy. Tried to book again for Nov. 21-23 but was full. So I don't know about Xmas, but worth a try as this was the first time could not get a room. Used it 2 years ago at Xmas, last minute booking, no problem. Hope this helps.