More Badminton Players Wanted

ungu

I think I need to post this again with a more direct subject.

We are still and always inviting anyone in Chiang Mai who wants to play badminton.

For anyone who is interested, let us know, or just come directly on Saturday 5.00pm at the sport center at Thunghotel road.

Direction: from Nawarat bridge, go to the train station, few meters after the train station turn left on the traffic light, you will be on the Thunghotel road. Just go straight until the road a little bit curvy to the left, and then on the left side you will see the sport center (a big building with green roof). The badminton court is on your right hand side when you enter the gate.

We are still and always inviting anyone in Chiang Mai who wants to play badminton.

For anyone who is interested, let us know, or just come directly on Saturday 5.00pm at the sport center at Thunghotel road.

Direction: from Nawarat bridge, go to the train station, few meters after the train station turn left on the traffic light, you will be on the Thunghotel road. Just go straight until the road a little bit curvy to the left, and then on the left side you will see the sport center (a big building with green roof). The badminton court is on your right hand side when you enter the gate.

Sorry about the previous post, I hit the wrong button. I would like to give it a try but don't have any equipment. OK to come without?

Sorry, I made a mistake on my post.

It's on every SUNDAY 5.00pm, not Saturday.

I cannot edit my post. I hope an admin can edit my first post to fix it so people who only read the first post and ignoring the conversation will not be misinformed.

And yes, you can come without equipment. I'm sure one of us can lend you.