Mobile Pc Fixer In Pattaya?

daveb1

Hi anyone know of a good trustworthy PC company that are mobile and will come to your home to fix pc problems on your computer. Did see a van in the area last week but cant remember what the company was called. Any suggestions welcomed

Thanks

DAVE

i used these guys from tuk com a year ago and they were good. don't know if they are still around or not 0891665304 tey

they were just setting up for the internet but seemed to know there way around a computer and have a repair shop at tuk com. they came to my house and were not expensive

+2 for Pattaya2You - have used them for several years always helpful and cheap, now advertise repairs at 200Baht. Never used them for a call out but with the number of technicians they always have around I would be surprised if they didn't.

I would not recommend Liberty Computers , their charges are horrendous , cost me 3000 baht to get a PC

reformatted , which incidentally was only a few weeks old , and should have been covered by warranty .

would not recommend Liberty Computers , their charges are horrendous , cost me 3000 baht to get a PC

reformatted , which incidentally was only a few weeks old , and should have been covered by warranty .

Why dont you tell the whole story?? 3000 baht sounds a bit ott and I would guess you had done something else to the PC I have used them many times over the years including reformatting and never paid more than 1400 baht. I think you are not telling the whole story.

Hi anyone know of a good trustworthy PC company that are mobile and will come to your home to fix pc problems on your computer. Did see a van in the area last week but cant remember what the company was called. Any suggestions welcomed

Thanks

DAVE

Hi, you can give me a call at . I have a IT Service Company in Bangkok, but one of my Guys is 4 days a week in Pattaya. I can guarantee good work and reasonable prices.

Cheers

Somchai

Edited by soundman
PM member for contact info.

I can point you towards a friend of mine who would be able to help. He's not as cheap as can be found in some of the local places, but he's pretty good at what he does. PM me if you're interested, as I see other posts have been 'adulterated' for breaking school rules.

Wattana shop in front of Foodland on central road

They came at my home(15 km from Pattaya) last week.1 technician stayed around 1,5 h.Resolved the software problem.Cost 800 b.

Only use them since years as they make good prices and good service (bought 3 PC printers,wifi...in 3 or 4 years)

Best guy for home service I have met in 12 years. Kilen 081-2953860. He speaks English well, is very well liked and known in the Falang community, trustworthy and charges only 500 Baht hour. His only little handicap, being caught up in traffic and usually about 15 minutes late. You can call him almost 24/7.

One of my few recommendations without hesitations! Say hello from Michael...and he will treat you just fine, like at least 20 of my friends... Take care! M. :o

Edited by homeless007

+3 for Pattaya2You - bought my floorbook there, happy customer since 2 years, had them here to fix a problem, and about 5 people-with-problems used them @ my recommendation, and all were very happy with them.

Big thumbs-up here! :o

Thanks evryone used Liberty computers in the end, not cheap but did a first class job and sorted out evrything i needed them to so very happy!

Thank you :o

Just curious, why....out of all the suggestions posted here....you chose the one you were advised NOT to use?