Need Pickup And Driver For One Day

harrry

Arriving CM by train next week. I will need to rent a pick up and driver for one day to look for an apartment and will need it to carry me my, things and an electric wheelchair. Any idea what is a fair price for a songtow for the day with a bit of running round in CM or a hire place.

Arriving CM by train next week. I will need to rent a pick up and driver for one day to look for an apartment and will need it to carry me my, things and an electric wheelchair. Any idea what is a fair price for a songtow for the day with a bit of running round in CM or a hire place.

Hi Harry, I have a motor that will do the job OK If you would like me to help you please call 0857075758 Cheers Richard

email [email protected]

I checked the price with my friend about to rent a pick up and driver for one day is 1800 baht like member "garyh" told you, this is a normal price but if you want cheaper have to search private taxi or

songtaew (red taxi car) and I asked my frined if she can help to give informations or look for a car to rent for you in your budget or suggest other information what you need such as appartment for rent, she said : OK, you can call her number 089/5151917 , her name is Lha

Hi Harry,

In my experience, 100 baht per hour for a songthaew is pretty common. Includes gas and driver. If you look here, you will probably find a personal taxi for rent about 800-1000 baht per day, for car, driver, gas.

If you want to rent a car, figure the cost of the car, gas, and about 400 baht for a driver (daytime)

Edited by Ajarn