Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

Lost in LOS

i was in Bangkok Pattaya Hospital yesterday and they are giving a big discount [ 50% ] on health checkup packages if anyone is interested

http://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/index.php click on health promotions on this page

before anyone asks, no I don't own BPH nor do I work there, just trying to help :o

You do, you do, you own BPH, 'fess up now!

The Superior at 19,800 seems to compare with the Bumrungrad package at 14,000 hence I reckon a discount to 9,000 is probably true value.

i was in Bangkok Pattaya Hospital yesterday and they are giving a big discount [ 50% ] on health checkup packages if anyone is interested

http://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/index.php click on health promotions on this page

before anyone asks, no I don't own BPH nor do I work there, just trying to help :o

Do you know if have 50% off heart surgery? Been putting off my heart attack hoping to save some money.

You do, you do, you own BPH, 'fess up now!

The Superior at 19,800 seems to compare with the Bumrungrad package at 14,000 hence I reckon a discount to 9,000 is probably true value.

Unless they have improved, 3 years ago their service was just "me too" to compete with Bumrungrad.

While at Bumrungrad you can show up without booking and have everything finished in less than 3 hours, at BPH it was taking 3 hours between tests. At some stage I just wanted to walk away. One doctor was doing all plus, seemed , regular patients too.

Took all day.

recently i had a CT heart scan in BPH (Pattaya). had an appointment, saw a cardiologist, additional blood test was required, in and out within one hour and ten minutes. was very much impressed with the efficiency but finally decided to have my heart surgery done in Germany.

Do you know if have 50% off heart surgery? Been putting off my heart attack hoping to save some money.

A mate of mine was recently referred to the Bangkok Pattaya for an angiogram (spl.). The cost was 50,000 Baht so he went to a hospital in Bangkok and had it done for 10,000 Baht.

I recommend you have your heart attack in Bangkok.

I had the full check-up at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital a few months back and was extremely impressed with the service provided. I was treated with the greatest respect and everything was carried out in a most caring and professional manner. I could not fault anything.

I had the full check-up at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital a few months back and was extremely impressed with the service provided. I was treated with the greatest respect and everything was carried out in a most caring and professional manner. I could not fault anything.

i second that!

If you have one call me, I will do it in my kitchen for a fraction of the cost

I have had many things done there including dentistry and never had a problem. the also have rather extensive health packages year round and i am about to do that

as far as comparing to Blumgrand [sp] their packages are not as complete if you check item for item

I have had many things done there including dentistry and never had a problem. the also have rather extensive health packages year round and i am about to do that

as far as comparing to Blumgrand [sp] their packages are not as complete if you check item for item

Agreed that the comparison of packages between BPH and Bumrungrad is not exact, it wasn't intended to be - but I am pleased that you have had good experiences at BMH.

I think what we see here however is that many of the private hospitals are now trying to stay within range of each other, if not compete. It's one thing to compete on cost but yet another to compete on the basis of quality - on that basis, given the choice, I will head to Bumrungrad every time.

i second that!

I third that ,

I was an in-patient last year , had a complication spent 8 weeks there & can only say , THE BEST , & Dr.Thun a caring professional, as were the nurses & other staff.

Thumbs up

:o