Im Considering Ruining My Wife's Life

cptkurtz123

we have been married for five years. she was a virgin and it was both of our first long term relationships. everything in our marriage is perfect except one thing which is my sexual satisfaction. we never get into fights or even have arguments. we spend most of our time together and almost never sleep apart. almost everyday she reminds that she thinks i am the perfect husband she could have hoped for, and that because her parents are dead i am the only real thing she has in her life to rely upon. the problem is that i have been living a lie by telling her that i do not strongly desire other women. every time i leave the house its almost a painful experience for me as all i can think about is sex.

so should i occasionally seek sex outside of the relationship and continue being "the best husband in the world"

or should i ruin her life and ask for a divorce?

You have about a thousand accounts. You could have used any of them. Unless all those who post questions of this nature have the same inability to capitalise.

Anyway, paid for sex doesn't count as adultery. So dabble away and don't tell her. No harm done.

im not trolling but i do not feel like posting this under my own account, you cannot see why?
14) Multiple accounts on the Thaivisa Forum are not permitted. Any member found to have more than one account will be suspended. Suspended or Banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/boardrules.html

need we say more?