What Part Of Thailand Does Your Wife Originate From?

Changkok

why should closing down a thread that discusses nothing on an anonymous forum give me any sense of power?

by your own admission you say this thread:

to be honest it didnt pan out the way i hoped mig.

and as to your earlier thread, that went down the same flame road...you said you had no interest in it.

so why bother?

I wasnt going to close this one (at least not yet), but looks like now I should.

PS. if I want power I would run for some political office...or in the case of Thailand...get myself onto the board of PAD :o

not spend time on an anonymous internet forum :D

this thread is starting to feel deja vu to me

shall I?

Abso-flaming-lutely :o

It serves no purpose, most of the guys no not to bring up their wives on an open forum, it is a troll based on time honoured grounds, but I must admit Maigo and Blueeyes have taken it with the contempt it deserves.

Moss

My wife is from Nakhon Sawan, met her 34 years ago in Belgium. Was planning to move to Nakhon Sawan because its a very nice town, and I always feel very much at home there. More a Chinese than Thai town. But we have to change our plan because its impossible to find an western style appartment, because we don't like a house,thats why move to BKK (Pakred)in a few months after I'm retired.

Henry, you're not looking hard enough cause there are ''western'' style apartments there.

I met my wife a couple of years back on the NASA space program while she was taking a sabbatical from her seat at Chulalongkorn University where she is head of the Department of Theoretical Physics. We returned to Thailand so she could finish up her work on a Grand Unified Theory of everything that will finally overcome not only the doublet-triplet problem, but also explain why some foreigners in Thailand are doomed to repeat the same worthless and shit questions on anonymous internet forums ad infinitum. We currently live very happily in our penthouse in a Bangkok gated community called 'Privilege Towers' (a complex entirely owned by her father - I know you'll never truly accept me into the Thai-Chinese community, but thanks Dad!) with our two chihuahuas, Cha-Cha and Jean-Luc Picard, and our Burmese maid, whose name escapes me right now.

:o Best post yet!

Ok guys so this topic is about where does your wife originate from and if you met her somewhere else different did you move to her hometown to be with her?

Im from the UK my wife originates from bangkok and we met in the UK 5 years ago whilst she was studying for her masters degree in a english university that her thai/chinese parents sent her to. Since then we married in the UK but it was the wish of her parents for her to return and work/live in bangkok, so therefore i moved to. I must admit it was hard work adjusting to such a different way of life at first especially the wealth side but i soon settled in and now i can safely say thailand is now my home.

So did you meet your wife somewhere different from where she originates from? Have you moved to her hometown to be happy?

Well, well, well...Just a few days after we lose the famous and clueless poster "lifeisrandom", here comes Changkok, with the exact same kind of posts and retarded topics.

Changkok are you by any chance a 23 years old self made usd millionaire as well?

No no no, I am a 32 year old non working lazy ass english farang living in bkk, well if you call lazy helping my wife look after our 2 kids.

Anyway good luck in finding your gay freind, i assume your male. happy hunting. :D:D:D:(:D:o:D

mmhhh...ok. Welcome back I guess. If I need disinformation or doubtful interpretations about any subject I'll PM you directly if you don't mind.

Of course pm me but that would make me think your a stalker as i am/was not "lifeisrandom".

Now lets get back on topic. thanks

I think the all point of your topic was for you to let everyone know that your wife is a wealthy, thai/chinese, well educated woman...

Now that it's done, you could maybe start a new topic about "how stupid and trivial are the foreigners who come to Thailand and live with less than 150k baht a month" or something like that.

tod mate, you are coming off as rather bitter and pathetic. play your cards a little closer to your chest.

My wife is from Nakhon Sawan, met her 34 years ago in Belgium. Was planning to move to Nakhon Sawan because its a very nice town, and I always feel very much at home there. More a Chinese than Thai town. But we have to change our plan because its impossible to find an western style appartment, because we don't like a house,thats why move to BKK (Pakred)in a few months after I'm retired.

Henry, you're not looking hard enough cause there are ''western'' style apartments there.

I have a large family in Nakhon Sawan, and they also helped me to find one. But I could not find a 2 bed and 2 bathroom appartment with an bathtub and shower and have an European installed kitchen. One room condo's yes, they have a lot. Maybe you refer to the appartements on the back of Fairy land but also this is far below European standards. I have family who are running a condo and I always stay there when I'm in NKS, but even they don't seems to know one.

If you know where I will move there immedeately, because I truly like Nakhon sawan, I realy feel like its my home town. And I wil invite you to have dinner on the terrace of Phiman.

I always work out in Sawan park twice a day. They even invite me to participate in the Chinese traditional dance; sometimes I play petanque in the morning.

This pics look familiar?

ME from singapore WIFE from Sukothai

Met in BANGKOK during my birthday Party .

ask her to MARRY me after 6 days .

my wife work for one of the top LAND company in Thai PTE sector .

and i been waiting for her to quit her job to come help me with mine .

she promise next month ( 6 month ago )

We are Married for about 10 month now .

we got married on 2nd feb , took us 3 month to get ready for the wedding , invited about 800 guest ,

bascially the whole moo bann as well as the local headman and the province minister .

Edited by Ta22

My wife was a bargirl in Pattaya where I met her but she is from Isaan we live in Bangkok now and go to Isaan for holidays

:o:D:D

What is so hilarious about "hifourie's" comment.

I guess it don't tak a whole lot to have someone rolling around like a real out drunk :D

Edited by john b good

My wife was a bargirl in Pattaya where I met her but she is from Isaan we live in Bangkok now and go to Isaan for holidays

I guess it don't tak a whole lot to have someone rolling around like a real out drunk :D

If you don't get the joke, I'm sorry. Get someone to explain it to you. :D

I think the joke is that they don't go to Pattaya for their holidays.

If you don't get the joke, I'm sorry. Get someone to explain it to you. :D

I dont get it either? but just out of interest what sex are you and where are you from? :(:D:P:burp::P