News Cafe

Lost in LOS

News Cafe in Jomtien was one the better restaurants in Jomtien. Saw a sign out today that says they are closed. I guess they were waiting for busy season which will not come, not to mention what the construction of the therapaya road. I hate to see it but I think this is just the beginning with many to follow :o

Yes...can we stop having all these half-baked under-cooked reports of restaurant closures :o First the report of Carrefour closing and now this one. The last thing these restaurateurs need, in a season that is already likely to be dismal, is erroneous reports that they went out of business. That will keep their regulars away...and then become self-fullfilling.

Sorry guys..........I never want to give out false information and I was shocked to see it closed when going there for lunch today. I drove by tonight and saw it open and was going to write that now. would have been nice if they had a sign explaining why it was closed instead of lights out, doors locked, furniture stacked. great restaurant and never had a bad meal there and they have the best panang gai in town

sorry for my mistake :o