Villa Market Coming To Samui ?

They're getting new stuff down from Bangkok all of the time. Things I bought - frozen bagels, salt and vinegar Walkers crisps, Big box of cornflakes (they have cheerios, organic cereals as well as the usual frosties and all of those), also they have rice milk which is difficult to get anywhere else. Simple Green cleaning fluid which is biodegradable, lots of stuff that they have in Tops already though... Bit pricey too :D

Bagels!!! :D

Ok, now I will definitely make the trip. I'll give you a ring when I do manage to come, naomisri, we should meet up again :D

visited yesterday. stock is still very much wanting. BUT my question is who is the genius who picked the name for their Samui branch???!!! :o "Coco"...ya, THERE is a name you can trust on Samui! :D

They're getting new stuff down from Bangkok all of the time. Things I bought - frozen bagels, salt and vinegar Walkers crisps, Big box of cornflakes (they have cheerios, organic cereals as well as the usual frosties and all of those), also they have rice milk which is difficult to get anywhere else. Simple Green cleaning fluid which is biodegradable, lots of stuff that they have in Tops already though... Bit pricey too :D

Bagels!!! :D

Ok, now I will definitely make the trip. I'll give you a ring when I do manage to come, naomisri, we should meet up again :D

visited yesterday. stock is still very much wanting. BUT my question is who is the genius who picked the name for their Samui branch???!!! :o "Coco"...ya, THERE is a name you can trust on Samui! :D

Yeah, same tought popped up in my head. Most not be at all samui-oriented people to take on a name like that! Somebody should let them know about the stamp that name have over here. Poor guys.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I was there last week- their stock has slightly improved, but it's nothing like their Bangkok branches (yet, anyway- the place is on the small side so it will be hard for it to have everything).

Has anyone else noted that Tops Supermarket appears to have given up on the farang market? Was in there last week and noted that they were selling out all that was left of their farang products and fully stocking it for Thai buyers. Good luck down there and too bad found a trip there useful from time to time...but won't be back now.