Work Permit To Sell Petrol & Diesel Booster Saver For Cars Trucks Large Engine Vehicles

Hi. I would like to have a partnership with someone who is interested in selling free hydrogen gas on demand for all types of cars, trucks etc for both types of petrol and diesel vehicles which could save gas bill from 10% and above depends on vehicle type. I have tested on my friend's car in thailand using gasohol 91 with the improvement of around 20% average, almost as the same distance per liter for using benzene 91 which will save money as well as improve engine power, cleans the car engine carbon deposit with almost no black smoke which reduce global warming, it has other benefits as well with I am unable to explain. From my understanding most of the gas station are using gasohol will reduce the power of the engine and benzene are going to be taken out soon and some diesel truck mixed diesel with natural gas on their vehicles especiallly big wheeler trucks, though using LPG and CNG is a good source of energy but LPG gas is a dangerous gas and installing CNG tanks is neither a cheap way of having it. How about old vehicles? This hydrogen gas on demand is different, it is not as danger as any other gas and is free. In order to get this free hydrogen gas you need a device to produce it which is easy to manufacture and selling to the public at a fraction of a cost compair to LPG and CNG gas tank and buyer could recover the cost of buying this product within 3 months at most and it also work well on old vehicles too which car owner might not want to install tanks in their vehicles due to price and space. This is a niche market in thailand which other country had already selling this product, I just modified it for the thai market which is huge to sell to car owners. But in order to sell this product I need a work permit which I am seeking any one could help me to apply, profit sharing will be discuss later. I have the picture taken to proof this device is install on a thai vehicle. Interested partner please contact me for more detail.

Regards

James