Questions About The Tm 7 Extension Form

The extension form has a photo border for a 4 x 6 cm which is approx 1.6" x 2.4". Can I use existing 2 x 2 but cut the width to 1.6" or do I need to get different sized photos?

At the bottom,

it says "temporary stay in the Kingdom for another period of _______ days, do I write 360 days?

it also says reason for extension, do I write "retirement"?

Thanks

"...do I write 360 days?"

I always write 365 days. I don't worry about Leap Years.

If it's an extension, you can write 360 and it doesn't matter because they use the same expiration date from year to year.

If an extension for retirement is what you want, that's what you write.

I've seen imm officers cut photos to fit, so you should be ok.

"...do I write 360 days?"

I always write 365 days. I don't worry about Leap Years.

If it's an extension, you can write 360 and it doesn't matter because they use the same expiration date from year to year.

If an extension for retirement is what you want, that's what you write.

I've seen imm officers cut photos to fit, so you should be ok.

TerryLH a good constructive response, well done not like some who seem to enjoy deriding other posters, rather than assisting and offering correctness in a non offensive way - once again only my 2 bahys worth but well done.

I did forget to mention this was a "retirement" extension. This will be my 1st extension.

Thanks for the quick and concise answers.

And yes, it is a pleasure to get friendly and positive replies.

Edited by vagabond48

The extension form has a photo border for a 4 x 6 cm which is approx 1.6" x 2.4". Can I use existing 2 x 2 but cut the width to 1.6" or do I need to get different sized photos?

At the bottom,

it says "temporary stay in the Kingdom for another period of _______ days, do I write 360 days?

it also says reason for extension, do I write "retirement"?

Thanks

Regarding photos, you can produce them quit eeasily using a digital camera and an appropriate (white wall or sheet) background. Be sure you have adequate side-lighting to eliminate shadows in the neck and ears area. Then insert your image into PowerPoint and resize it until you get the size you require. You can also edit the image in Adobe or similar image-editing program to get exactly the pixel length and width you need. Then print them out onto standard photo paper and cut them out using scissors or paper cutter. I've been doing this for the past 4 years and Chiang Mai Immigration has always accepted them (as well as the Driver Licensing Bureau, golf course membership cards and such). Cheap and quick.