The Best Jobs In Thailand

Soi224

I was at Fashion Island with the wife and kids and we stopped in at Swenson's for a bit. I quick browse through the menu suddenly had me realizing someone at the company has one of the best jobs in Thailand, the guy/girl who creates the new dishes.

I mean, other than the fear of obesity, brain freeze or clogging of the arteries, what a great job. Sit around at the office all day, try different ice creams with different ingredients, toss it all together in one tall dish and call it, Apple Caramel Delight, for example. At the end of the day, that's a pretty slick job, as long as you own a treadmill. I will suspend my almost cynical certainty the recipes come from outside Thailand in this instance.

While this perhaps does not pay a salary that screams, best job, but at least it has other benefits.

So my vote for job #1 - Concoction Creator for Swenson's

What gets your vote?

Soi224

Well, the job I'd love to have if I was Thai would be the guy taking complaints or reports of troubles from Falangs. I'd sit there having their complete attention, taking notes with a concerned look on my face then when they're done, hand them a one page full color information brochure explaining the history, meaning and application of mai phen rai.

Reference to dens of prostitution are not allowed!

Where are the references to prostitution oh moderator? :o

We've been talking about an established entertainment complex.

Edited by mrtoad

Perhaps moderator need a 3 day holliday :o:D:D:D

For the uninformed Poseidon is a place where SEx is on sale. Many thai penthouse pets practice there(doctor and lawyer talk) to make it sound respectable.

:wai: I never knew that, I just thought the girls liked me. :D

An officer in the "Permanent" (whatever that means) Residency section at the department of immigration. Generally, sit around all year with nothing to do , and, on the odd occasion you get an application, you get the opportunity to lord it over all the westeners.

I think that George has the best job in Thailand.

You are probably right...yet you still have to suffer...supporting who you do

Oooh, nice little dig there.

I s'pose that this is when I get to mention us being a league team, as opposed to yourselves of course :o

Jetsetbkk said 'condom tester'...

If anyone is interested, the General Manager position at the US-owned condom factory at Surat Thani is still open. 1,100 manufacturing staff etc, 400,000 baht salary per month, first chance to test new condoms...

PM me if you want the agency contact. (I won't make any jokes about stiff competition etc....)

Simon

I think that George has the best job in Thailand.

For farangs:Wealthy, professional, adventuring, playboy footloose and fancy-free in Thailand :D

Oh you mean a normal job?

That would have to be an independent goldsmith / salesman on a roll pulling in hapless tourists to dive at overpriced islands :o

Or the owner of Emmanuelles gentlemens club in Ratchada :D

Take your pick cause there is more than one big groovey job out here in LOS boys :D

Edited by JimsKnight